The Student Room Group

I got all 9s and A* in my GCSEs, ask me anything :)

The ones I took were

English Language AQA - 9
English Literature AQA - 9
Maths Higher Edexcel - 9
Further Maths AQA - A**
Physics, Biology, Chemistry Higher Triple AQA - 9, 9, 9
History Edexcel - 9
French Edexcel - 9
Spanish Edexcel - A*
Computer Science OCR - 9
Religious Studies AQA - 9
Prep. for Working Life AQA Level 2 - A*

yez. So y'all know they're a stress and i wud love to help
Original post by XXb8
The ones I took were

English Language AQA - 9
Maths Higher Edexcel - 9
Further Maths AQA - A**
History Edexcel - 9
French Edexcel - 9
Spanish Edexcel - A*
Computer Science OCR - 9

what year are you in now?
Ok
Original post by XXb8
The ones I took were

English Language AQA - 9
Maths Higher Edexcel - 9
Further Maths AQA - A**
History Edexcel - 9
French Edexcel - 9
Spanish Edexcel - A*
Computer Science OCR - 9

Those are my dream grades, they're incredible! I am in year 10 right now and I am very worried for GCSEs. I would like to know your techniques to learning content and revision, how many subjects you would do in your allocated revision times, how frequently and how did you manage to be able to get through all the set content you wanted to get through? If you have any, were there any resources you used to help out? If possible could you go into detail for each of your subjects and how you would learn and revise for it? Also, I struggle with time management as I am very slow to do things, do you have any tips to improve. And for each subject could you list exam techniques and styles to write grade 9/A** answers. I'd appreciate any help and advice you can give! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by theodora110
Those are my dream grades, they're incredible! I am in year 10 right now and I am very worried for GCSEs. I would like to know your techniques to learning content and revision, how many subjects you would do in your allocated revision times, how frequently and how did you manage to be able to get through all the set content you wanted to get through? If you have any, were there any resources you used to help out? If possible could you go into detail for each of your subjects and how you would learn and revise for it? Also, I struggle with time management as I am very slow to do things, do you have any tips to improve. And for each subject could you list exam techniques and styles to write grade 9/A** answers. I'd appreciate any help and advice you can give! :smile:

same here
flex
Reply 6
What subjects are you studying for a level? What do you want to study at university? What type of school do you go to?
Are you single?
Original post by perplexed turtle
what year are you in now?

took the gcses last year
Ok.

Quick Reply

Latest