The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rubydoo12
how did you actually log in? I can't find an email that has any student ID numbers or anything.

I have the same exact issue. Did you manage to resolve it? All the other unis sent me the student ID number in almost every single email, but I can't find it for King's. I saw that there was a student number in the King's Apply website, 8-digit and all, but every time I put it into the accommodation register portal it says it's incorrect/invalid.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by galunar
I have the same exact issue. Did you manage to resolve it? All the other unis sent me the student ID number in almost every single email, but I can't find it for King's. I saw that there was a student number in the King's Apply website, 8-digit and all, but every time I put it into the accommodation register portal it says it's incorrect/invalid.

I had the same issue but as soon as I replied to their offer, putting kings as my firm the kings ID worked and it was located on the kings apply page at the bottom of the application overview where it says kings student number. But that only appeared for me after I accepted their offer.
Reply 42
Original post by Abbie.healy
I had the same issue but as soon as I replied to their offer, putting kings as my firm the kings ID worked and it was located on the kings apply page at the bottom of the application overview where it says kings student number. But that only appeared for me after I accepted their offer.

Hi, thanks for the answer! I've put King's as my firm choice though and it still won't work, it just says incorrect username :/ Just making sure I'm not an idiot though: you put your ID as the username, click 'Reset password' and then they send you the email with a password? Thanks again.
Original post by galunar
Hi, thanks for the answer! I've put King's as my firm choice though and it still won't work, it just says incorrect username :/ Just making sure I'm not an idiot though: you put your ID as the username, click 'Reset password' and then they send you the email with a password? Thanks again.

Ahh sorry, I’m not really sure then as soon as I put it as my firm it stopped saying incorrect and I just put my ID in and then pressed reset and it said a password has been sent to your email which then worked.
Original post by Michael820
So I'll be able to choose accommodation like Atlas or Tower bridge even though I'm currently 17?

Yup, you should be able to
Reply 45
Ahh sorry, I’m not really sure then as soon as I put it as my firm it stopped saying incorrect and I just put my ID in and then pressed reset and it said a password has been sent to your email which then worked.

I tried it again today and it finally worked! Thanks for the help (:
Reply 46
Anyone thinking about going to Moonraker point?
Original post by galunar
I tried it again today and it finally worked! Thanks for the help (:

ahh that’s good !! no worries.
Hi guys, I'm also having difficulty accessing the accommodation website with my KCL ID. It says my username or password is incorrect. How do I resolve this issue? I recently accepted my conditional offer so do I have to wait for a period of time before my ID is activated in their system?
Hi,
Does anyone know which residences has the most number of international students?
Original post by fluffyfig
Hi guys, I'm also having difficulty accessing the accommodation website with my KCL ID. It says my username or password is incorrect. How do I resolve this issue? I recently accepted my conditional offer so do I have to wait for a period of time before my ID is activated in their system?

You may have to wait about two days before the system lets you in. I had the exact same situation, firmed my offer on the 2nd April and today it finally worked
Hi, I am an EU student filling the accommodation form and was wondering whether any of you could tell me whether the 'Ph-home' section refers to phone number. This is given in the Legal Guardian Policy ://
Original post by fluffyfig

hi, I had the same issue last week but i was finally able to login around 24 hours after I put Kings as my firm. I messaged them on the kings apply page and they said there was a slight delay with UCAS processing information to them so maybe that’s the issue and it will work soon. When you look at your application overview does it show your Kings student number as that only appeared for me afterwards and then I was able to login using that and pressing reset password.
Reply 53
Original post by Smalltofu
Hi,
Does anyone know which residences has the most number of international students?

Hey !! I'm not very sure abt it but I'm very confident that they all have a good mix of intl students. I'm applying to SSA and I know a fairly good amount of students from all over the world applying there as well x
Anyone considering either Moonraker Point or Intercollegiate Halls (Garden Hall in particular) for their first year accommodation at KCL?

Moonraker Point visually looks really modern and nice but its super expensive for an ensuite room there. Garden Halls also looks nice and its catered which is convenient, but I'm concerned about the fact that there might not be as many KCL students living there bc its intercollegiate and holds students from all different University of London affiliated unis.
Original post by galaxy,
Hey !! I'm not very sure abt it but I'm very confident that they all have a good mix of intl students. I'm applying to SSA and I know a fairly good amount of students from all over the world applying there as well x

Oh okay I see. Thx for replying! :smile:
Original post by ibstudent16
Anyone considering either Moonraker Point or Intercollegiate Halls (Garden Hall in particular) for their first year accommodation at KCL?

Moonraker Point visually looks really modern and nice but its super expensive for an ensuite room there. Garden Halls also looks nice and its catered which is convenient, but I'm concerned about the fact that there might not be as many KCL students living there bc its intercollegiate and holds students from all different University of London affiliated unis.

Hi there,

I am actually considering Moonraker Point and intercollegiate halls.

My first choice would be
-Stamford street apartment,
-Followed by Moonraker Point,
-I am still deciding between other kings residences and intercollegiate halls.

My course (Politics) is located at Strand Campus. Hence... am trying to find a hall that is around that area. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Smalltofu
Hi there,

I am actually considering Moonraker Point and intercollegiate halls.

My first choice would be
-Stamford street apartment,
-Followed by Moonraker Point,
-I am still deciding between other kings residences and intercollegiate halls.

My course (Politics) is located at Strand Campus. Hence... am trying to find a hall that is around that area. :smile:

Same, my program is located at Strand as well. My current choice is Moonraker, but I'm also considering intercollegiate (Garden hall) as an option. I do wonder how many undergrad KCL students are staying in intercollegiate halls... I heard its mostly UCL/postgrad students so I'm hesitant because I'm afraid there won't be as many opportunities for socializing w/ ppl at KCL. Moonraker Point is quite expensive and isn't catered unlike Garden Hall
hi, I had the same issue last week but i was finally able to login around 24 hours after I put Kings as my firm. I messaged them on the kings apply page and they said there was a slight delay with UCAS processing information to them so maybe that’s the issue and it will work soon. When you look at your application overview does it show your Kings student number as that only appeared for me afterwards and then I was able to login using that and pressing reset password.

Hi, thanks for letting me know. It's working for me now :smile:
Reply 59
I am!

Latest