The Student Room Group

Unit 10 H&SC Level 3 Extended

Hi guys! I am currently doing unit 10 Sociological perspectives. I am struggling to get this assignment done.
Can someone help me out pleaseeee!🙏🏽😭

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kesh17
Hi guys! I am currently doing unit 10 Sociological perspectives. I am struggling to get this assignment done.
Can someone help me out pleaseeee!🙏🏽😭

What do u need help with ?
Reply 2
Original post by _xChlox_
What do u need help with ?

So I am doing AP1, AP2 which is about the sociological perspectives. Explaining and analysing them. I sent it to my tutor to get a feedback but she just put “not met” “limited” nothing else.
Original post by Kesh17
So I am doing AP1, AP2 which is about the sociological perspectives. Explaining and analysing them. I sent it to my tutor to get a feedback but she just put “not met” “limited” nothing else.

I don’t do Sociological perspectives in Health and social care but I do do Sociology at A-Level. I’m currently in Year 13, have got A* and As in mocks and am going to do sociology at uni. You can send me any work you don’t understand about sociological perspectives if that would help? Or anything u need detail on? What perspectives in particular and what are u applying them too ?
Hi ! I’ve completed that unit with a distinction so I can help if u like??
Original post by Aliciagoodall18

You might be a better bet as I haven’t done the exact related course 😂 xx
Yeah true. So like did you do health and social as 3 alevels or just like worth one grade ?? Xx
Is that for me or the person who started the thread ? X
For you sorry haha forgot to reply to your comment. Btw are you going uni?? xx
For you sorry haha forgot to reply to your comment. Btw are you going uni?? xx

I do health and social BTEC for one grade alongside 2 A levels & Yes I am, I mean as long as I get good grades from my teachers haha, wbu ? Xx
@_xChlox_

I’m sure you will!!! Well i did get unconditional from edge hill but with all the went on with the Changes the offer to unconditional. Best of luck to you? You do have the opportunity to resit also!! X
Reply 11
Original post by _xChlox_
You might be a better bet as I haven’t done the exact related course 😂 xx

Thank you so much both of you!😭😂
Reply 12

Yes it would be a great help if you could. I am struggling with AP2 and AM1😭
@kesh17
Can you private message me? It’s just easier instead of keep replying on here , I’ll get the assignment brief out now
Reply 14
I finished LAB about Biomedical model and social model of health. But the LAA giving me a mental breakdown cuz I don’t understand 😭
Reply 15
@kesh17
Can you private message me? It’s just easier instead of keep replying on here , I’ll get the assignment brief out now

Wait how do I do that I’m kinda new here
Sent you one x
@_xChlox_

I’m sure you will!!! Well i did get unconditional from edge hill but with all the went on with the Changes the offer to unconditional. Best of luck to you? You do have the opportunity to resit also!! X

Thank you! I did too get an 2 unconditionals but I’m just really hoping I get into my firm x
Reply 18
can someone help me with health and social care unit 10 d1 please
Hi can you help me !!

Quick Reply

Latest