The Student Room Group

your question's answered IDEA bronze and silver

this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by modestarrow1098
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

i need help on the silver badge, the maker foundation badge i need as much help as possible if ok thanks
mostly on the digital adventure part 1
if possible thanks.
Original post by shnatelle15
i need help on the silver badge, the maker foundation badge i need as much help as possible if ok thanks
mostly on the digital adventure part 1
if possible thanks.

you can search on google for the answer's for part one
(edited 4 years ago)
the activation and resolution are the super hard ones that i had been stuck on for 11 weeks,so i may not remember the answer's to them.
I really need some help on the maker badge(the digital adventurer part two)
Reply 5
I really need help with the workers' badge(resolution)
Original post by A06
I really need help with the workers' badge(resolution)

I’m done with that so..which bit?
i have finnished silver without doing worker
I am starting worker now

once i've finished I wil try and help
Reply 9
Original post by AquaPearl
I’m done with that so..which bit?

I am stuck on the resolution part. I have attached a screenshot of where I am stuck.
For that, it’s the last piece of code(at the very bottom) that you need to click, so click that and run the code. It should work :bunny2: (:

on bronze researcher what is the colour trend ?
Reply 12
Original post by AquaPearl
For that, it’s the last piece of code(at the very bottom) that you need to click, so click that and run the code. It should work :bunny2: (:

thanks
Reply 13
for part 2
I don’t know what code to put in the silver digital adventurer part 2 Pls help, if u canThanks
how do you do the id problem in idea maker resolution

Hi ive just started the resolution of maker and im stuck on the first bit about including the sidebar and the footer
same
i have completed bronze and silver you can do it if you complete everything else but i want to get all badges done i did it yesterday but i can remember how to do it
Reply 18
I'm struggling with silver maker activation this is the code i put in initiate();function lifeSupportCheck () {//}but i don't know what i'm suppose to add.
i can't UNDERSTAND cyber spies on bronze.Can u help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending