The Student Room Group

How were you perceived at school?

i was perceived at school as quiet and ditzy.

Scroll to see replies

A quiet person who also apparently got pregnant and killed her child with water (I swear there were stupider one)
Original post by PetitePanda
A quiet person who also apparently got pregnant and killed her child with water (I swear there were stupider one)

I hope that’s not true is it?
Too lesbian to function
Well I’m perceived as the really weird kid, gym freak. Bullied, made fun of; the list goes ‘on and on and on and on’
Original post by That Lesbian
Too lesbian to function

What’s your profile pic? Can’t see it properly
Original post by Greywolftwo
I hope that’s not true is it?

Nahhh not even pregnant. I had sex and told my "best friend" and she believed I was pregnant then told everyone in the school, including the gym staff.
Nahhh not even pregnant. I had sex and told my "best friend" and she believed I was pregnant then told everyone in the school, including the gym staff.

Oh no! Not the gym staff!
Oh no! Not the gym staff!

Not funny mate when they then tell the teachers and get police involved

Oh dear!

Never meant it was funny
Reply 11
Dunno. On the one hand I was smart but also weird cos I liked lots of odd music. On the other hand I played rugby so the sports lot liked me. I did ok at school
Original post by gjd800
Dunno. On the one hand I was smart but also weird cos I liked lots of odd music. On the other hand I played rugby so the sports lot liked me. I did ok at school

Lucky you
Reply 13
The extreme hard worker, the sack 😂
Reply 14
Lucky you

luck probably accounts for some of it, yes
My form teacher in Year 9 called me a 'dark horse'.
Quiet, shy, emo in the last few years.
I was a nerd, very controversial amongst the teachers they were divided between those who found me funny and lovable and those who found me annoying and irritating, popular outside of school but not within my own, the girls liked me but the boys really really really disliked me and used to gang up on me, bullied throughout (they were adamant to destroy my character, in some respects I cannot say that they didn't succeed in doing that). It was ritual for them to throw me in the garbage bin every day during break time. For that reason, I used to avoid everyone and sit in the library in break times because it was so empty and I got along well with the librarian.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by awkwardshortguy
My form teacher in Year 9 called me a 'dark horse'.

These days I’m having trouble distinguishing between you and the dark horse
Original post by TV Static Noise
I was a nerd, very controversial amongst the teachers they were divided between those who found me funny and lovable and those who found me annoying and irritating, popular outside of school but not within my own, the girls liked me but the boys really really really disliked me and used to gang up on me, bullied throughout (they were adamant to destroy my character, in some respects I cannot say that they didn't succeed in doing that). It was ritual for them to throw me in the garbage bin every day during break time. For that reason, I used to avoid everyone and sit in the library in break times because it was so empty and I got along well with the librarian.

Yeah I was bullied and still am

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending