The Student Room Group

UCAS fairs postponed - would a virtual equivalent be helpful?

Poll

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

With UCAS having announced the postponement of their higher education exhibitions due to Coronavirus, we're wondering of the impact of this on students.

Do you feel like you're missing out on a good opportunity to explore your options for higher education?

Would a virtual replacement in the meantime be helpful for you? What sorts of things would be useful?
(edited 4 years ago)
Any thoughts, Y12/13's on whether virtual replacements are helpful enough for you, and what information you would like to receive?
Stuff about student finance and personal statements would be useful for me, as I think we’ll only start the latter when back in school (most likely September) :smile: But similarly there are loads of resources on the internet for this, I guess it’s just about knowing where to look
Original post by laurawatt
Stuff about student finance and personal statements would be useful for me, as I think we’ll only start the latter when back in school (most likely September) :smile: But similarly there are loads of resources on the internet for this, I guess it’s just about knowing where to look

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending