The Student Room Group

Student finance

Do I need to print out the evidence cover letter ? I have nowhere to print it because of lock down
Original post by User491
Do I need to print out the evidence cover letter ? I have nowhere to print it because of lock down

Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding to your query. This cover sheet isn't required as you can create your own by writing the same details on a blank sheet of paper (your Customer Reference Number and a list of evidence in the package).
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding to your query. This cover sheet isn't required as you can create your own by writing the same details on a blank sheet of paper (your Customer Reference Number and a list of evidence in the package).
Thanks, Isaac.

Okay thanks , for the evidence, I’m required to send my passport, however should I ? I need it back ASAP and I don’t know if anyone’s working
Original post by User491
Okay thanks , for the evidence, I’m required to send my passport, however should I ? I need it back ASAP and I don’t know if anyone’s working

Our offices are open. It currently takes us 5 working days to process original ID evidence. We return it as soon as we have process it.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending