The Student Room Group

Payments scheduled stressed

Hello , my status says payment scheduled for one month , I send all the documents, the last time they recive on 10th the last one , they said that until 27 they will finish everything , but is the end of the mouth and still nothing...I am worried
Original post by DianaBG
Hello , my status says payment scheduled for one month , I send all the documents, the last time they recive on 10th the last one , they said that until 27 they will finish everything , but is the end of the mouth and still nothing...I am worried

Hi Diana, what evidence did you send? Did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Diana, what evidence did you send? Did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac.

I send the payslips,my contract, p45, the papers completed by my family . And 3days ago I recive a, mail from student finance saying that the payment was approved for the year 19/20 and the papers I send were good, but I looked agin on my account and still sscheduled says and the date is still 10th of march...what will happen next?
Original post by DianaBG
I send the payslips,my contract, p45, the papers completed by my family . And 3days ago I recive a, mail from student finance saying that the payment was approved for the year 19/20 and the papers I send were good, but I looked agin on my account and still sscheduled says and the date is still 10th of march...what will happen next?

Was it an email you received? What did it exactly say?
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
Was it an email you received? What did it exactly say?
Thanks, Isaac.

"Thank you for sending the evidence we asked for. We've now approved your payments for the 2019/20 academic year."
Original post by DianaBG
"Thank you for sending the evidence we asked for. We've now approved your payments for the 2019/20 academic year."

I have responded here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=87973764&highlight=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending