The Student Room Group

Payments

Hello , I send the last evidence on 10th of march. They said that it will take 17 days to update and finish and after that I will get the money until 1 april. My payments supposed to be on 10th of march,but because I send the last evidence then ,they told me on 1 april. I am still waiting and nothing is changing, still payment scheduled and sometimes on the payment page I can see a message saying that it was an error, something wasnt save from the last page, it will take few hours and then after few hours or minutes it disappear. And I cant ask for advice because the line is closed. Can someone help me?:frown: please I am rlly worried
Original post by DianaBG
Hello , I send the last evidence on 10th of march. They said that it will take 17 days to update and finish and after that I will get the money until 1 april. My payments supposed to be on 10th of march,but because I send the last evidence then ,they told me on 1 april. I am still waiting and nothing is changing, still payment scheduled and sometimes on the payment page I can see a message saying that it was an error, something wasnt save from the last page, it will take few hours and then after few hours or minutes it disappear. And I cant ask for advice because the line is closed. Can someone help me?:frown: please I am rlly worried

Contact your university and see if they are able to contact SFE for you to resolve this.

Staff at SFE are as affected by the lockdown and staff illness as anywhere else and so things might take longer.

If you’re in financial hardship then your university should be able to help.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Contact your university and see if they are able to contact SFE for you to resolve this.

Staff at SFE are as affected by the lockdown and staff illness as anywhere else and so things might take longer.

If you’re in financial hardship then your university should be able to help.

I called them ,they said is nothing they can do , I have to wait ...so nothing helped me to be honest...:frown:
Original post by DianaBG
I called them ,they said is nothing they can do , I have to wait ...so nothing helped me to be honest...:frown:

HI Diana, did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
HI Diana, did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac.

Yea , because I came from romania , they send me an email saying that they approved everything for this year but the status is still scheduled on the 10th of march..
Original post by DianaBG
Yea , because I came from romania , they send me an email saying that they approved everything for this year but the status is still scheduled on the 10th of march..

You need to ask the university to send confirmation of registration before the payment can be released.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 6
You need to ask the university to send confirmation of registration before the payment can be released.
Thanks, Isaac.

They already said that they send it ..but nothing changed
Original post by DianaBG
They already said that they send it ..but nothing changed

If it hasn't changed then it means they haven't sent it. Please speak with them again.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 8
If it hasn't changed then it means they haven't sent it. Please speak with them again.
Thanks, Isaac.

I talked with them , they told me that they send it to the big university and it s up to them when it will send it . And they told me to wait one week . It s normal?
Original post by DianaBG
I talked with them , they told me that they send it to the big university and it s up to them when it will send it . And they told me to wait one week . It s normal?

Good morning, it doesn't take one week to confirm it but it might take them one week to refer it to a department who is able to do this. Each university will have their own timescale/procedure on how they do this, their timescale might be longer due to the current pandemic also.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 10
Good morning, it doesn't take one week to confirm it but it might take them one week to refer it to a department who is able to do this. Each university will have their own timescale/procedure on how they do this, their timescale might be longer due to the current pandemic also.
Thanks, Isaac.

I spoke at the college they said that they have been sending the attendances and confirmation from 3th of march . Is been one week since the eumigrantworker email saying that everything was approved and nothing changed. Is any possibility for me to get in touch with them or something, to know why they didn't release my payment? Because they had everything and I ve been waiting for long time and I gave them more then enough time..one week to just change the status payment or show me when I will get the money, the status is till scheduled on 10th march.
Original post by DianaBG
I spoke at the college they said that they have been sending the attendances and confirmation from 3th of march . Is been one week since the eumigrantworker email saying that everything was approved and nothing changed. Is any possibility for me to get in touch with them or something, to know why they didn't release my payment? Because they had everything and I ve been waiting for long time and I gave them more then enough time..one week to just change the status payment or show me when I will get the money, the status is till scheduled on 10th march.

We need the university to send confirmation of registration. If your unhappy with the timescale the university provided to you then I suggest you speak with them to ask if it can be done any sooner.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 12
We need the university to send confirmation of registration. If your unhappy with the timescale the university provided to you then I suggest you speak with them to ask if it can be done any sooner.
Thanks, Isaac.

I already spoke with them and they confirmed my registration on the 3th of march. Or do they need to do it again?
Original post by DianaBG
I already spoke with them and they confirmed my registration on the 3th of march. Or do they need to do it again?

If it still states awaiting confirmation then it means they have not done this.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 14
If it still states awaiting confirmation then it means they have not done this.
Thanks, Isaac.

Is not saying waiting for confirmation , is says scheduled on 10th of march. And I recived a email one week ago saying that payments was approved for this year. But no email from them since then , no changing and I will like to know why...
Original post by DianaBG
Is not saying waiting for confirmation , is says scheduled on 10th of march. And I recived a email one week ago saying that payments was approved for this year. But no email from them since then , no changing and I will like to know why...

Please private message us on Twitter/Facebook and we can access your account to see what is happening.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 16
Please private message us on Twitter/Facebook and we can access your account to see what is happening.
Thanks, Isaac.

I send a message on the Twitter, but I cant privately. Do you think someone will help me? Thank you...
Original post by DianaBG
I send a message on the Twitter, but I cant privately. Do you think someone will help me? Thank you...

We currently have limited service available. You should private message us once we re open this service. Please keep an eye on the social media page this week.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending