The Student Room Group

Let’s chat ??

How are you doing during lockdown ?
Favourite tv shows/movies ?
Reading any good books at the moment ?
Ask me questions
I'm doing okay, a bit bored though.
Ah I watch ALOT of TV Shows and movies. I recently binged Pirates of the Caribbean again.As for shows I've enjoyed, here's a few from the top of my head: Supernatural,Greys Anatomy, This is us,Prison break,The Witcher, Doctor Who, Brooklyn nine nine.
I read alot too (mainly Fantasy), I recently finish Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn and The Six of Crows Duology (both were great). Currently reading Elantris.

What about you? I'm always looking for any new Tv/book recommendations. What have you been doing to be entertained during the lockdown? Have you started or do you want to start any new hobbies?
Original post by FaNtAsY FlAmE 7*
I'm doing okay, a bit bored though.
Ah I watch ALOT of TV Shows and movies. I recently binged Pirates of the Caribbean again.As for shows I've enjoyed, here's a few from the top of my head: Supernatural,Greys Anatomy, This is us,Prison break,The Witcher, Doctor Who, Brooklyn nine nine.
I read alot too (mainly Fantasy), I recently finish Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn and The Six of Crows Duology (both were great). Currently reading Elantris.

What about you? I'm always looking for any new Tv/book recommendations. What have you been doing to be entertained during the lockdown? Have you started or do you want to start any new hobbies?

Tv shows/movies I’ve watched recently are how I met your mother,Friends,,Gilmore girls and me before you.i haven’t read a good fantasy book in a while I shall give your recommended books a read.Also the books I’ve recently read are perks of being a wallflower(would recommend) and The tattooist of aushwitz anc currently reading looking for Alaska.ive recently am trying to get into baking again and also trying to do more creative writing how about you ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Flowerpot2424
Tv shows/movies I’ve watched recently are how I met your mother,Friends,,Gilmore girls and me before you.i haven’t read a good fantasy book in a while I shall give your recommended books a read.Also the books I’ve recently read are perks of being a wallflower(would recommend) and The tattooist of aushwitz anc currently reading looking for Alaska.ive recently am trying to get into baking again and also trying to do more creative writing how about you ?

The tattoo artist of Auschwitz is on my TBR, but i'm excited to read it soon.I've watched Perks of being a wallflower, so I'll give the book a shot.
That's great! I've tried baking but I always fail somehow so I've given that a rest. I've actually started knitting, currently attempting a Harry Potter scarf. And I want to learn the piano (or atleast certain songs). What's your creative writing about? Do you listen to music, if so what type/which artists?
Original post by FaNtAsY FlAmE 7*
The tattoo artist of Auschwitz is on my TBR, but i'm excited to read it soon.I've watched Perks of being a wallflower, so I'll give the book a shot.
That's great! I've tried baking but I always fail somehow so I've given that a rest. I've actually started knitting, currently attempting a Harry Potter scarf. And I want to learn the piano (or atleast certain songs). What's your creative writing about? Do you listen to music, if so what type/which artists?

Good luck with the knitting I’ve never tried knitting how did you get into it? And is it difficult to learn? Have you watched/read any of the Harry Potter movies/books if so which ones are your favourite? I have to say my fave character had to have been Harry but also Dobby hbu?i hope piano lessons go well for you.Im still thinking of what to write about but I have a few ideas such as I want to relate my stories to relate to mental heath issues have you got any ideas ?For music I listen to Ed Sheeran,Rock music and old songs hbu also what songs would you Recommend?
Original post by Flowerpot2424
Good luck with the knitting I’ve never tried knitting how did you get into it? And is it difficult to learn? Have you watched/read any of the Harry Potter movies/books if so which ones are your favourite? I have to say my fave character had to have been Harry but also Dobby hbu?i hope piano lessons go well for you.Im still thinking of what to write about but I have a few ideas such as I want to relate my stories to relate to mental heath issues have you got any ideas ?For music I listen to Ed Sheeran,Rock music and old songs hbu also what songs would you Recommend?

Thanks :smile: It was hard to get the hang of it at first, but it became easier with practice and I learnt through youtube videos lol.Yes I've watched and read all the Harry Potter movies multiple times ( I'm a slytherin btw). I'd say my favourite book is probably The Prisoner of Azkaban or Order of Phoenix, Wbu? I'm so indecisive so can't choose a fave character-maybe Lupin/Dumbledore/Dobby?
ooh, that's quite an interesting topic to write about. Hope it goes well! DO you write often? I also listen to a bit of Ed and a bit of everything really(Rap,Pop,Classic rock...) but mainly into alternative rock like Twenty one pilots and imagine Dragons I guess. I most recently discovered Monsters by James Blunt (the Music video is quite emotional ngl). And you should check out the album Trench by Twenty One Pilots. What would your favourite song?shows?

Quick Reply

Latest