The Student Room Group

Is it ok for a guy to go get hair extensions or not? Do girls find it unattractive?

What do ya'll think? Is it ok?
Do girls find it unattractive for a man to wear extensions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends on the girl.
I find men more attractive with v short hair or even bald. But honestly you do you. Plenty of women will still find you attractive.
Do whatever makes you happy
It varies between girls and what their attraction deal-breakers are.
I'm not attracted to guys with long hair.
Some of my female friends seem to exclusively date long haired guys that play in bands, some of whom are probably wearing hair extensions.
Honestly it depends whether it suits u or not
Reply 6
Original post by Itsnaaaz
Honestly it depends whether it suits u or not

I am thinking more the idea of having extensions that may be found feminine and unattractive rather than if girls like long hair if you know what I mean?
Reply 7
Original post by Precious Illusions
I find men more attractive with v short hair or even bald. But honestly you do you. Plenty of women will still find you attractive.

Original post by ساره
Do whatever makes you happy

Original post by Em.-.
Depends on the girl.

Original post by londonmyst
It varies between girls and what their attraction deal-breakers are.
I'm not attracted to guys with long hair.
Some of my female friends seem to exclusively date long haired guys that play in bands, some of whom are probably wearing hair extensions.

I am thinking more the idea of having extensions that may be found feminine and/or unattractive rather than if girls like long hair if you know what I mean?
Original post by Anonymous
I am thinking more the idea of having extensions that may be found feminine and unattractive rather than if girls like long hair if you know what I mean?

Do whatever makes u happy. Don’t worry about whether girls like u or not, it ain’t about them it’s about u. If u feel comfortable wearing extensions then go ahead. U wont always please everyone. There are plenty of girls out there, you’ll find someone that appreciates u.
I’m always saying, the longer u wait, the better u get
I must admit I'v never heard of a bloke getting a weave before. It's a bit, erm, unusual maybe...
It's fine I guess but Im laughing thinking of a guy with a short hair cut with extensions just attached.
Like the nanna out of The Royle Family when she gets extensions 😂
I would find it unattractive. just be bald if you're loosing hair
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Leviathan1611
I would find it unattractive. just be bald if you're looking hair

Do you find long hair unattractive or the fact that a guy would wear hair extensions?
Do you find long hair unattractive or the fact that a guy would wear hair extensions?

both
It's fine I guess but Im laughing thinking of a guy with a short hair cut with extensions just attached.
Like the nanna out of The Royle Family when she gets extensions 😂

What about extensions only making your hair a bit longer rather than long women's hair?
both

What about extensions only making your hair a bit longer rather than long women's hair?

I still find that weird.
I still find that weird.

Better not tell them they're extensions then😂
Better not tell them they're extensions then😂

I guess so, better yet, find someone who doesn't mind extensions then you don't have to worry about keeping it a secret.
I guess so, better yet, find someone who doesn't mind extensions then you don't have to worry about keeping it a secret.

Would you date a guy that was bald?
Would you date a guy with hair extensions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending