The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
literally none of them

priti patel looks like a female skeletor
Rishi Sunak is a stud for all the ladiesssss!
Ed miliband duh ofc
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800
literally none of them

priti patel looks like a female skeletor

Can't be! Out of 650 people, the probabilities are you would find at least one of them sexy!
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Can't be! Out of 650 people, the probabilities are you would find at least one of them sexy!

no
Reply 6
Rishi Sunak is a stud for all the ladiesssss!

I can see what you mean!
Ed miliband duh ofc

I hope you're joking, haha. But if you're not then to each his own I guess :smile:
Reply 7
There’s something about Rishi Sunak. Look-wise he’s more average but it’s his voice and intelligence conveyed with how he conducts himself in interviews and debates makes him attractive to me. Oh and he’s got a net worth of like 100 million or something.

For women I’d say Priti Patel, with Diane Abbott a close second of course.
Reply 8
Original post by Em.-.
There’s something about Rishi Sunak. Look-wise he’s more average but it’s his voice and intelligence conveyed with how he conducts himself in interviews and debates makes him attractive to me. Oh and he’s got a net worth of like 100 million or something.

For women I’d say Priti Patel, with Diane Abbott a close second of course.

I agree with your point about Rishi. His sharp mind and articulate manner of conveying the subject matter make him very attractive. The 100 million also helps, haha!

Diana Abbott OF COURSE, she should be Miss Universe!
Reply 9
I hope you're joking, haha. But if you're not then to each his own I guess :smile:

Lool
(edited 3 years ago)
Esther McVey had a 'wild past'
Original post by __heidix
Ofc I am but what an iconic human absolute legend

Agreed, lol. His father is a true legend nonetheless. Very popular in academia and I just adore reading his work. Mesmerising in all the literal sense (no joke here).
Esther McVey had a 'wild past'

I love nothing more than gossip. I googled a bit, and oh lord! Was I surprised!!! One can only wonder... It seems to add to her attractiveness for some reason I would say. I like her more now>
Personally I'd go with Priti Patel and Angela Rayner, old Jeremy Corbyn and young Keir Starmer, and I think Esther McVey's classy attitude makes her sexy.

What about you?

Dishy Rishi Sunak gets my vote.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Dishy Rishi Sunak gets my vote.

Rishi Sunak seems to be a recurring theme on here! I actually think that his generous policies in these troubling times are also adding to his attractiveness.
How about the prime minister, not for his looks but his intilect?
Original post by Karisa96
How about the prime minister, not for his looks but his intilect?

For the prime minister, I'm more attracted to his sense of humour and for getting things done!

On the basis of character and charisma, Boris is wonderful and so is Jeremy.

Theresa May, however, not a chance I would go for someone that closed off; lets keep out the terrible dance moves which embarrassed the nation lmao.
Rishi Sunak seems to be a recurring theme on here! I actually think that his generous policies in these troubling times are also adding to his attractiveness.

He is charismatic, and that's what I like.
http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg

There's something about a young-ish Keir Starmer
Original post by bones-mccoy
http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg

There's something about a young-ish Keir Starmer

My thoughts exactly, yum.

Also, that computer reminds me of the 90s!

Latest

Trending

Trending