The Student Room Group

what do u think

a level geography chemistry bio and physics. which one is more difficult? let us ranking them.

Scroll to see replies

2019 syllabus: Chemistry in my opinion!!
u mean it is even harder than bio? how about geography
Physics was by far the hardest for me especially since they changed the way the exams work.
Original post by Charlie101998
Physics was by far the hardest for me especially since they changed the way the exams work.

I am taking chem and bio math and further math. I quit physics as I am not interested in it. I have no idea what geography is like. because our school do not have geography....
(edited 4 years ago)
Chemistry in my opinion
Original post by Wuxinyu
u mean it is even harder than bio? how about geography

s it is!! bio is just a matter of memorizing and understanding.. Took geography for IG not sure about A level but I guess it is easy!!
Reply 7
Depends on your strengths but Bio easiest, Geog coursework load heavy. Chemistry is more difficult concept and maths wise.
Reply 8
I do Bio, Chem, Maths and Computer Science.

Personally, I think Chem is the easiest and Bio is the hardest - which is pretty unorthodox :tongue:
Original post by Halfeti Rose
s it is!! bio is just a matter of memorizing and understanding.. Took geography for IG not sure about A level but I guess it is easy!!

I think math is easiest. but I cannot believe u guys all think bio is easy! I can memory all the definitions or concepts but I just can not get the point in exam... I often write sth in the ignore part of the mark scheme. and in Jan I got A in chem but c in bio :frown: any suggestions?
Original post by dxnixl
I do Bio, Chem, Maths and Computer Science.

Personally, I think Chem is the easiest and Bio is the hardest - which is pretty unorthodox :P

me too
Reply 11
Original post by Wuxinyu
me too

But then again, the grade boundaries for Biology (AQA at least) are pretty low, so I wouldn’t worry too much.
Original post by Wuxinyu
I think math is easiest. but I cannot believe u guys all think bio is easy! I can memory all the definitions or concepts but I just can not get the point in exam... I often write sth in the ignore part of the mark scheme. and in Jan I got A in chem but c in bio :frown: any suggestions?

in my opinion i didn't learn anything in bio until the last month of my exam but still i was able to knockout an A in my A levels so better just go through a few pastpapers and u will get the hang of it..
All the Best!!
Physics in my opinion.
in my opinion i didn't learn anything in bio until the last month of my exam but still i was able to knockout an A in my A levels so better just go through a few pastpapers and u will get the hang of it..
All the Best!!

OMG. how did u do it? !!! did u also get A in all other subjects? I cannot imagine...
Original post by dxnixl
But then again, the grade boundaries for Biology (AQA at least) are pretty low, so I wouldn’t worry too much.

well. I am edexel IAS now
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Wuxinyu
OMG. how did u do it? !!! did u also get A in all other subjects? I cannot imagine...

noo.. only for bio, maths and physics!!
noo.. only for bio, maths and physics!!

but that is already very good. did you take four subjects? I take math further math chem and bio
I took maths, eng, bio, phy, chem and my native lang.
Original post by Wuxinyu
but that is already very good. did you take four subjects? I take math further math chem and bio

for my uni course not good:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest