Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Seek professional help
How many threads have u created? Go back to reddit
Reply 3
Original post by gjd800
Seek professional help

For?
To answer what you said to me(DM) of course I will defend women. Just because you’ve had a negative experience doesn’t make it okay(doesn’t justify) for you to treat women poorly.
Reply 5
Original post by ساره
To answer what you said to me(DM) of course I will defend women. Just because you’ve had a negative experience doesn’t make it okay(doesn’t justify) for you to treat women poorly.

Women are players just like men women use people and do say bad things women aren’t innocent in the slightest I can’t udnerstand why a grown man will sit there and defend women when they aren’t innocent and women don’t sit there and defend people ****ging off men pathetic...
Original post by Babycakes25
Women are players just like men women use people and do say bad things women aren’t innocent in the slightest I can’t udnerstand why a grown man will sit there and defend women when they aren’t innocent and women don’t sit there and defend people ****ging off men pathetic...

First of all I’m a women. Secondly I know you’ll insult me for simply being a women which is utterly ridiculous. Thirdly go back to reddit x
Reply 7
Original post by ساره
First of all I’m a women. Secondly I know you’ll insult me for simply being a women which is utterly ridiculous. Thirdly go back to reddit x

I’m never going to get my 5 months of my life back ever I’m allowed my own views on women it’s my choice
Lots of women-related threads today, someone's salty :rolleyes:
Seek help, go back to Reddit and maybe rethink your personality because I have a strong feeling as to why you've been rejected :rofl:
Half the manosphere get nowhere with women.
Along with most of the grumblers of hookup apps, fetish sites and reddit.
Original post by Glaz
Seek help, go back to Reddit and maybe rethink your personality because I have a strong feeling as to why you've been rejected :rofl:

You dont get rejected cos your personality LOLOLOL
If u can’t handle women go get yous a dyyk u prick
Original post by Glaz

Oh hell to become a better person then get the same experiences with women that made me how I am now nah lol like I said it swings in round abouts lol

you actually can. If someone has a bad personality its very off putting
Original post by ساره
you actually can. If someone has a bad personality its very off putting

Nah mainly about looks trust me I know I’ve met people in the past lol they just friend zone use then reject you gheez
Reply 15
For?

being mental

Oh honey... yes you do :lol:
Original post by Glaz
Oh honey... yes you do :lol:

Nope ya don’t lol not in my case that wasn’t for the case
Original post by gjd800
being mental

Yes but there’s only a certain amount someone can take before they go mental enough women taking the piss out of you will do that I’ve seen the most laid back people snap
I think the lockdown is starting to take its toll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending