The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Wolverhampton.

Hi,
I thought I would ask on here, see if anyone could maybe help.
I have applied for Child Nursing with Wolverhampton University but to start in 2021, I deferred it on my Ucas application due to needing to retake my Maths in order to get the grades needed.
Anyways lol, I have received an invite to interview today which I have accepted.
It states on there virtual interview due to current situation etc, which is okay, but I was wondering how they do this etc, and also what it is like?
Also I'm in a bit of a panic about the photo id, I don't have a current passport or driving license and I've scanned the Internet today to try and find something that I may be able to use. Due to the circumstances at the moment I'm unable to apply for most photo ID,
Would they accept a birth certificate marriage certificate and proof of address ie bank statements, bills etc just for the time being, until I can sort out photo id.
Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Stacie1409
Hi,
I have applied for Child Nursing with Wolverhampton University but to start in 2021, I deferred it on my Ucas application due to needing to retake my Maths in order to get the grades needed.
Anyways lol, I have received an invite to interview today which I have accepted.
It states on there virtual interview due to current situation etc, which is okay, but I was wondering how they do this etc, and also what it is like?
Also I'm in a bit of a panic about the photo id, I don't have a current passport or driving license and I've scanned the Internet today to try and find something that I may be able to use. Due to the circumstances at the moment I'm unable to apply for most photo ID,
Would they accept a birth certificate marriage certificate and proof of address ie bank statements, bills etc just for the time being, until I can sort out photo id.
Thanks.

Do you have anything from the uni which says what to do if you don't have photo ID? If not, get in contact with them and explain that you don't have photo ID/can't get one in current climate but you have all the other forms of ID you've mentioned and will provide the photo form as soon as you have it after lockdown is relaxed. They shouldn't be penalising you for not having it especially in current climate.
Reply 2
Hi,
Thanks.

i had an adult nursing interview
Reply 3
Original post by Kamar100
i had an adult nursing interview

How was it, doing the interview virtually?
Reply 4
Original post by Emily_B
Do you have anything from the uni which says what to do if you don't have photo ID? If not, get in contact with them and explain that you don't have photo ID/can't get one in current climate but you have all the other forms of ID you've mentioned and will provide the photo form as soon as you have it after lockdown is relaxed. They shouldn't be penalising you for not having it especially in current climate.

I hope so, I can get a digital railcard but that's about it atm x
Reply 5
How was it, doing the interview virtually?

my interview was 15 mins. 5 mins in 3 different rooms
Reply 6
Original post by Kamar100
my interview was 15 mins. 5 mins in 3 different rooms

How was it done if you don't mind me asking? New to this virtual interview so unsure of what happens etc.
How was it done if you don't mind me asking? New to this virtual interview so unsure of what happens etc.

How did your interview go xx I’ve just had mine today for the same course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending