The Student Room Group

Why do boys stink so much?

I've noticed this a lot during my time at school and during my time on my three years college course. Even my current boyfriend has some sort of weird stink, he smells like my socks after I've been to the gym.

I remember sometime last year when I went to the corner shop to buy some milk and there was a gang of boys wearing either Adidas or Nike tracksuits hanging around on bikes outside and the stench of body odor was so strong I could almost smell it even when I got home.

Scroll to see replies

:colonhash:
Original post by Kiiiiitty :)
I've noticed this a lot during my time at school and during my time on my three years college course. Even my current boyfriend has some sort of weird stink, he smells like my socks after I've been to the gym.

I remember sometime last year when I went to the corner shop to buy some milk and there was a gang of boys wearing either Adidas or Nike tracksuits hanging around on bikes outside and the stench of body odor was so strong I could almost smell it even when I got home.

Lol, I think they sweat more than we do as they have a higher muscle mass and exude slightly more heat cause of it. I think. I notice that too. Their feet smell more as well. My bf doesn't wash his hair more than once a week and it gets so gross, he thinks the health of the hair is more important. And he doesn't brush his teeth some nights or mornings.
Maybe you're sick?
Some guys are obsessed with lynx deodorant, heavy exercise workouts and guzzling seafood or caviar.
Just as some girls are obsessed with selfies or trolling.
Original post by londonmyst
Some guys are obsessed with lynx deodorant, heavy exercise workouts and guzzling seafood or caviar.
Just as some girls are obsessed with selfies or trolling.

On our side, I've been told by guys that women wear way too much perfume and foundation. I don't know if 'natural' odour is worse than an artificial one!
Original post by leopard202
On our side, I've been told by guys that women wear way too much perfume and foundation. I don't know if 'natural' odour is worse than an artificial one!

Artificial annoys me the worst, specially overpowering deodorant or perfume.
Nothing generates my instinct to flee quite like lynx.
Sweat, onions and garlic I don't mind.
Seafood or blood are another matter.
Scuse me :colonhash:
Artificial annoys me the worst, specially overpowering deodorant or perfume.
Nothing generates my instinct to flee quite like lynx.
Seafood or blood are another matter.

... I've never met a person that smells of blood, unless in a meat market...

Surely that gives off, odd vibes?

??
Original post by NonIndigenous
... I've never met a person that smells of blood, unless in a meat market...

Surely that gives off, odd vibes?

I've met plenty.
Boxers, butchers, chefs, martial arts and extreme sports obsessives.
I think its cause a lot of them don't shave their armpit hair and you will stink if you don't shave it
Or it's one of the gullible idiot crowd that believes the advertising hype about all women adoring the smell of lynx. :rofl:
I've met plenty.
Boxers, butchers, chefs, martial arts and extreme sports obsessives.

Maybe you have a better smell for blood than I do then. lol
No, it's just that you stink so hard of troll
I’m sure a lot of guys smell good and some girls smell bad.
lmao what? What's so bad about moustaches
Because they are pigs which is why they are haram :biggrin:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
??

I do a lot of cooking with onions and garlic.
Am used to sweaty guys trying to park themselves on my sofa or inside my car.
I do a lot of cooking with onions and garlic.
Am used to sweaty guys trying to park themselves on my sofa or inside my car.

Umm yeah but those aren't good smells

Latest

Trending

Trending