The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside University 2020 postgraduate applicant chat

This is your place to ask us questions and chat with other postgraduate applicants in preparation for 2020 entry
:redface: Postgraduate study
:biggrin: Fees
:wink: Funding
:smile: Book an open day

Scroll to see replies

Upcoming open days

Saturday 16 November 2019, 9.00am - 3.00pm
Saturday 28 March 2020, 10.00am - 2.00pm
Saturday 27 June 2020, 9.00am - 3.00pm

Book here
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Good luck to everyone applying! :rave:

:woo: For more applicant threads, please check this huge list HERE! :woo:

@04MR17 @Puddles the Monkey
Hi there

The next postgraduate open day here at Teesside is Saturday 16 November 2019, 9.00am - 3.00pm

Join us by booking a place here :smile:
Hello, I have a place on the MSc Dietetics course starting January 2020. I’m looking for accommodation which I’d hopefully like to be a private house share. If anyone is in a similar position either on my course or another postgraduate or if knows of any spare rooms available then please let me know! ☺️
Reply 5
Original post by lucy_O_987
Hello, I have a place on the MSc Dietetics course starting January 2020. I’m looking for accommodation which I’d hopefully like to be a private house share. If anyone is in a similar position either on my course or another postgraduate or if knows of any spare rooms available then please let me know! ☺️

I'm starting nursing at the same time. I'm also looking to move. 🙂
Great to see so many of you at our open day on Saturday :smile: we hope you got the information you needed about postgraduate study at Teesside. Please get in touch if you missed anything or have any questions.

The next postgraduate open day is 28 March 2020 :smile:
Reply 7
This is just not fair. I am really sad writing this. After so much preparation, the stress,the headache. I don't think the school understands the stress an international student go through. I have paid my tuition fee, hoping to send a mail to the school to confirm my payment only to get the depressing email that i cannot resume in january. Please something should be done about this, why give unconditional offer when they are not sure of the spaces available. Please do something. Please!!!!!

Original post by Teesside University
This is your place to ask us questions and chat with other postgraduate applicants in preparation for 2020 entry
:redface: Postgraduate study
:biggrin: Fees
:wink: Funding
:smile: Book an open day
Me too. They need to be sued!
Original post by Steph.A
This is just not fair. I am really sad writing this. After so much preparation, the stress,the headache. I don't think the school understands the stress an international student go through. I have paid my tuition fee, hoping to send a mail to the school to confirm my payment only to get the depressing email that i cannot resume in january. Please something should be done about this, why give unconditional offer when they are not sure of the spaces available. Please do something. Please!!!!!

Hi @Steph.A

I've responded to your direct message and passed your information on to the international team. The team will be in touch to assist. If you'd like to contact us in the meantime please do so via [email protected].

Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by maymay4567
Me too. They need to be sued!

Hi @maymay4567

Please contact us via [email protected] so we can help.

Many thanks.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi @Steph.A

I've responded to your direct message and passed your information on to the international team. The team will be in touch to assist. If you'd like to contact us in the meantime please do so via [email protected].

Thanks

I called you guys and you still didn't do anything about it. Stop trying to make it look like you are doing something about it when you aren't
Original post by maymay4567
I called you guys and you still didn't do anything about it. Stop trying to make it look like you are doing something about it when you aren't

Hi @maymay4567

Please phone +44 (0) 1642 738900 or email [email protected] and one of our International Enrolment Advisers will help you. Alternatively, if you want to PM me your applicant ID number and name then I can ask one of our managers to look into your application for you and they will follow-up with you directly.
Hi @maymay4567

Please phone +44 (0) 1642 738900 or email [email protected] and one of our International Enrolment Advisers will help you. Alternatively, if you want to PM me your applicant ID number and name then I can ask one of our managers to look into your application for you and they will follow-up with you directly.

Hi @Teesside Univerisity
How long will you take to accept the application for September intake 2020 or to complete the application process? It has been many weeks now, still did not get any reply.
Bad School...the can give you admission and sign it. Then revoke it at anytime.
Original post by Malsha Perera
Hi @Teesside Univerisity
How long will you take to accept the application for September intake 2020 or to complete the application process? It has been many weeks now, still did not get any reply.

Hi there

I've replied to your DM :smile:
Original post by lucy_O_987

I'm looking for something similar too, I don't want to be in a house or flat share with undergrads who will spend more time partying than studying.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm looking for something similar too, I don't want to be in a house or flat share with undergrads who will spend more time partying than studying.

Hi

You can request accommodation with other PGs and/or those interested in a quiet study household when you apply for student accommodation :smile: - or just email us at [email protected]
Reply 18
Hello

Is there a specific deadline for paying my course deposit (I'm an international student) knowing that my course will start in September 2020
Original post by Wess1924
Hello

Is there a specific deadline for paying my course deposit (I'm an international student) knowing that my course will start in September 2020

Hi there @Wess1924

You should pay your deposit as soon as you meet the conditions of your offer (that is, when your place becomes unconditional) :smile: we'll send you this information by email at the time too. Hope this helps! Take care :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending