The Student Room Group

Garden Halls Accommodation

Hey All,

Has any received accommodation offers, I have just accepted a room in Garden Halls in Bloomsbury? Hope to hear from others
Original post by scott32243
Hey All,

Has any received accommodation offers, I have just accepted a room in Garden Halls in Bloomsbury? Hope to hear from others

Applied a while ago haven't heard anything yet
Reply 2
Original post by Qertydhbwj
Applied a while ago haven't heard anything yet

I’m sure they send batches of emails out
i have an offer for an ensuite catered room :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by melisa.oztaysi
i have an offer for an ensuite catered room :smile:

Hey Melisa, that’s great, what date do you move in? I’m Sunday 16th September
same! i got the 10 am slot
Reply 6
Original post by melisa.oztaysi
same! i got the 10 am slot

Same here :-) finally someone at Garden Halls
Reply 7
Same I move in on the 16th of Sept too :smile:)
Reply 8
Original post by Jutalla_
Same I move in on the 16th of Sept too :smile:)

Oh fantastic what type of accommodation did you go for Jutalla
Reply 9
Original post by scott32243
Oh fantastic what type of accommodation did you go for Jutalla

I went for a single non-catered townhouse room, how about you?

Also do you know what the rules will be like on coming back super late or drunk? I'm just trying to gauge how hard I should party during freshers :smile:
Reply 10

Also do you know what the rules will be like on coming back super late or drunk? I'm just trying to gauge how hard I should party during freshers :smile:

Aww cool 😎 I’ve gone catered Ensuite, but won’t be taking the catering due to my dietary needs haha!! And I went for a viewing and the rules are you can get back anytime you like, as you have a card to get into the building and then you swipe your card through gates to get through reception haha
In terms of the catered ensuite, do we still have a kitchen we can use?
Original post by Elion Dashi
In terms of the catered ensuite, do we still have a kitchen we can use?

Hi, so did you?! Cheers
Hi, just applied to Garden Halls for 2020/21. Are you allowed to stick pictures/posters around your room? Also how many people share a kitchen (standard superior)?
Reply 14
I have just reserved an ensuite at the garden halls! So excited. Now im wondering where my room is and how it will be like.. what about you?
Reply 15
Original post by lxc.ior
I have just reserved an ensuite at the garden halls! So excited. Now im wondering where my room is and how it will be like.. what about you?

Hey. I also applied for an ensuite at garden halls and I'm really excited about it. Seems like a nice accommodation. Which uni are u from?
Reply 16
Original post by hmnk
Hey. I also applied for an ensuite at garden halls and I'm really excited about it. Seems like a nice accommodation. Which uni are u from?

Hey I'm from Kcl, wbu?
Reply 17
Original post by lxc.ior
Hey I'm from Kcl, wbu?

UCL
Reply 18
Original post by hmnk
UCL

cool, hopefully we'll meet each other there
Reply 19

Hey, I've applied for the same room type at Garden Halls, was wondering if people in the self-catered rooms get to eat some meals by paying/buying a pass from the cafeteria? If yes do you know how much they cost? Thank you xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending