The Student Room Group

Anyone bengali hereee bladdd

Duro im getting ber bored in quarantine man, i feel like im loosing my mind, i havnt been out in 3-4 WEEKS, the only thing i dont mind is not going to school wallahiiiiii, school could be the death of me, i hate school wid all my heart and i acc dont mind doing homework and stuff at homeeee, like yerr im obvs texting my friends and that but cmon man theyre dry and all they send is tiktoks on the gc bruv, nothing better to do, ok ill stop now and i was js joking abt the nothing better to do part lol anywho anyone who comes by this, jus leave a reply or saink, anything, or dont and just leave this wiv no reply or anything leaving me looking like a clown

Scroll to see replies

Fam you're already someone just by reading this who I want to be friends with ๐Ÿคฃ
Reply 2
Original post by catayzz24
Fam you're already someone just by reading this who I want to be friends with ๐Ÿคฃ

Awww lool where u from
Iโ€™m bengali too and bored as hell
Original post by catayzz24

That naz girl might get jealous ooop
Reply 5
Original post by CuriousK
Iโ€™m bengali too and bored as hell

Omdss really, sylheti orrrr
Reply 6
That naz girl might get jealous ooop

Loool what
Original post by zarah23
Omdss really, sylheti orrrr

Grandparents are from sylhet
Naz is cool wid it. Well I hope she is or she'll kill me
Reply 9
Grandparents are from sylhet

Ohh cool nd same
Meee im sylheti and so boredddd ami fagol oy zayram
Punjabi boy here, but shout out to my Bengali brothers and sisters!
Reply 12
Original post by nyllie2004
Meee im sylheti and so boredddd ami fagol oy zayram

Yaaaaa say wallahh, lool i saw dis ber late
Reply 13
Original post by King Leonidas
Punjabi boy here, but shout out to my Bengali brothers and sisters!

Ayyyy cmon
pakistani one but all love to bengalis <3 bc my mcm is one :wink:
Original post by zarah23
Duro im getting ber bored in quarantine man, i feel like im loosing my mind, i havnt been out in 3-4 WEEKS, the only thing i dont mind is not going to school wallahiiiiii, school could be the death of me, i hate school wid all my heart and i acc dont mind doing homework and stuff at homeeee, like yerr im obvs texting my friends and that but cmon man theyre dry and all they send is tiktoks on the gc bruv, nothing better to do, ok ill stop now and i was js joking abt the nothing better to do part lol anywho anyone who comes by this, jus leave a reply or saink, anything, or dont and just leave this wiv no reply or anything leaving me looking like a clown

Am not Bengali but hey ๐Ÿ˜‚ and yh schools are dead af
It's weird, all the girls I've ever crushed hard on have been Bengali girls
Original post by The_Architect
It's weird, all the girls I've ever crushed hard on have been Bengali girls

U saying this is weird lol
Original post by Kinghhfduj
U saying this is weird lol

No the weird part is that I like desi girls generally, and have known a lot more Pakistanis, but when it comes to the most hardcore crushes they've all been Bengali. Maybe it's because all the Bengali girls I've known have been extroverts, I do like my extroverts
Reply 19
Original post by The_Architect
No the weird part is that I like desi girls generally, and have known a lot more Pakistanis, but when it comes to the most hardcore crushes they've all been Bengali. Maybe it's because all the Bengali girls I've known have been extroverts, I do like my extroverts

Do you not find them loud and annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚

Quick Reply

Latest