The Student Room Group

jp morgan asset management traineeship investment2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi,

I applied just before the deadline.
Is the hire vue video interview the same as the phone interview or are they different stages?

After completing the hire vue interview how long did it take for you to recieve a response?

How many stages are there in total?

Thank you for the help
Reply 21
hi nnwaz1, different stages with video being the 1st.. after completing hirevue, they should get back to u in 20 days. so total stages, online application, hirevue, telephone, final interviews & offers.. cheers anytime :smile:
Hi Natasha, Have you received an offer? also what questions were asked in the telephone interview?
Reply 23
Hi guys I've applied for the 2020 cohort. The information here has been pretty helpful and wanted to add something.Me being a school leaver, I struggled with the application as I couldn't find my secondary school on the list . So I emailed JP Morgan.BasicallyAll you had to do was click
Hi,

Original post by akarim7
Hi guys I've applied for the 2020 cohort. The information here has been pretty helpful and wanted to add something.Me being a school leaver, I struggled with the application as I couldn't find my secondary school on the list . So I emailed JP Morgan.BasicallyAll you had to do was click

Hi I’ve also applied for the role this year. Have you hear back from them after you submitted your online application? If yes, how long did it take? Thanks
Reply 25
Original post by Xinyi5555
Hi,

Hi I’ve also applied for the role this year. Have you hear back from them after you submitted your online application? If yes, how long did it take? Thanks

Hi,and no I havent heard back yet. Good luck though.
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Original post by akarim7
Hi,and no I havent heard back yet. Good luck though.

Me neither. Good luck to you as well.
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?

Yes, telephone interview scheduled
Reply 29
Anyone know the main differences between the traineeship and graduate programme?
Original post by Cdhelp
Yes, telephone interview scheduled

When did you get the invite ?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
When did you get the invite ?

2 days ago
has anybody gotten a response after their telephone interview?
Reply 33
Original post by LetsGetIt2Day
has anybody gotten a response after their telephone interview?

Yh and I know of 1 other person who has - email was sent last Tuesday
Original post by Cdhelp
Yh and I know of 1 other person who has - email was sent last Tuesday

Yh I did my phone interview last Thursday, I was just wondering whether anybody has passed to the next stage yet.
Reply 35
Yh I did my phone interview last Thursday, I was just wondering whether anybody has passed to the next stage yet.

The email they sent us was for the online assessment day for the 24th/27th April - but I know a few people who haven’t heard back yet, so I’m sure there’s more assessment days

Can you kindly give an insight into the kind of questions to expect for the phone interview please
Hi I've made it through to the assessment centre on the 24th April, I'm applying as a School Leaver. I found out I was through to the final stage on the 16th April (yesterday), after doing my telephone interview on the 6th April. I hope this helps with the timing expectations for them to get back to your applications. If anyone has any tips on the style of interviews that will be assessed at the AC(e.g. competency, technical or strength based), or what to GENERALLY expect for the presentation, that will be much appreciated.
Good luck to everyone doing their telephone interviews, it is a lot more of a calming interview than you'd expect - at some points mine turned into a casual conversation which helped a lot. As I'm still competing for a spot, I'm not going to give any specific details away, but what I will say is make sure you know about: The role itself, What JP Morgan is and does, and know your strengths and weaknesses, and how you've applied competencies to specific situations. (I understand this is very vague, and follows the general style of most interviews, but I'm not going to be giving away any specific examples of questions that were asked).
Again good luck to everyone doing their telephone interviews and I hope that they go well, and if you have done them then good luck awaiting your result! If anyone has some tips for the assessment centre they would be more than appreciated, and best of luck to all of us at this final stage!
Reply 38
Do you know how much they offer to pay ?
Reply 39
Original post by Gurvit2
Do you know how much they offer to pay ?

20-23k

Quick Reply

Latest