The Student Room Group

How will I receive my bus pass refund?

I filled in an online form to get a refund for the remaining time for my student bus pass as I can no longer use it because my uni is closed and it expires in July. I brought it from a travel shop and paid with my bank card. Will the refund go to my bank account of will I get a check? If I get a check how will I check it in to my account? A lot of banks are closed, I don't know if mine is open and there are no branches of my bank nearby. It says if you brought online or something else it will be paid to the bank account, it didn't mention travel shops.
Original post by Anonymusy
I filled in an online form to get a refund for the remaining time for my student bus pass as I can no longer use it because my uni is closed and it expires in July. I brought it from a travel shop and paid with my bank card. Will the refund go to my bank account of will I get a check? If I get a check how will I check it in to my account? A lot of banks are closed, I don't know if mine is open and there are no branches of my bank nearby. It says if you brought online or something else it will be paid to the bank account, it didn't mention travel shops.

I assume they will contact you. Does it not say what will happen if you bought in store? Otherwise e-mail and ask
If you get a check you normally have a year to deposit them in so I wouldn't worry about that. I don't know your bank, but I can deposit cheques on my phone.
Reply 2
Original post by AzureCeleste
I assume they will contact you. Does it not say what will happen if you bought in store? Otherwise e-mail and ask
If you get a check you normally have a year to deposit them in so I wouldn't worry about that. I don't know your bank, but I can deposit cheques on my phone.

No it doesn't say, they aren't replying to emails because I previously emailed them about how to get a refund and got no reply that was when lockdown began weeks ago, still no reply. I have online banking so I'll see if I can do it online I'm not sure if they do because I've never had this issue before but thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending