The Student Room Group

What is your most embarrassing moment ??

I’ve had way too many 😅
Rude 😭😭
I hit a plumber with a bat because I didn’t know he’d be in the house and I thought he was trying to rob me (the rest of my fam where out and my dad gave him a key to let himself in)
Original post by Blueclueless
I hit a plumber with a bat because I didn’t know he’d be in the house and I thought he was trying to rob me (the rest of my fam where out and my dad gave him a key to let himself in)

Are you serious ?? that’s hilarious

OMG, that is so funny, poor plumber, did he report you for GBH, lol.
whilst at school, just got changed after a swimming lesson, and somehow got the back of my skirt caught up in my knickers, and walked all the way down the corridor with nobody telling me I was flashing my undies to the world.
Original post by Karisa96
OMG, that is so funny, poor plumber, did he report you for GBH, lol.

No he said he was sorry that he scared me 😂 I look very young for my age and I think he thought I was twelve or something. He also didn’t know there was anybody in the house. But I did get the bat taken off me 😂
No he said he was sorry that he scared me 😂 I look very young for my age and I think he thought I was twelve or something. He also didn’t know there was anybody in the house. But I did get the bat taken off me 😂

I can well imagine. Sorry but it did make me laugh, no offence. X😂😂
Original post by Karisa96
I can well imagine. Sorry but it did make me laugh, no offence. X😂😂

No worries! As mortified as I was then I do find it funny now
Reply 9
I spelled intelligence wrong on the big whiteboard at the front of the class in year 6. Funny now, but at the time everyone laughed and didn't drop it for about a month after :lol:
No worries! As mortified as I was then I do find it funny now

That's good. Take care. X
Every time a new petcare coworker asks me for my experience of which breed of dogs bite the hardest.
I have to admit that the only dog to ever to manage getting a bite of me is a labrador. :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest