The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh uni accommodation

Has anyone ever not been given the accommodation they wanted for first year ?
Reply 1
No not yet
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
What accommodation are you looking at? I quite like the look of Holland house
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What accommodation are you looking at? I quite like the look of Holland house

Think Haddington place or Brae house is my top choices, I really want self catering
Original post by Becca8543
Think Haddington place or Brae house is my top choices, I really want self catering

Hi, I've just finished first year at edi, I stayed at pollock but brae looked good from what I saw, but the location was pretty terrible imo.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I've just finished first year at edi, I stayed at pollock but brae looked good from what I saw, but the location was pretty terrible imo.

I know it’s quite far away but I’m used to getting buses and walking so I don’t think it’ll bother me much, just wondering but was Blackfriars updated from the pictures currently on the website ?
I know it’s quite far away but I’m used to getting buses and walking so I don’t think it’ll bother me much, just wondering but was Blackfriars updated from the pictures currently on the website ?

Sorry can't say for sure i've never been inside, I would say though that I heard the cowgate accomadations like blackfriars and kincaids can get really noisy at night since they're both close to big pubs/clubs. Salisbury court was quite nice, but its not a university ran accomadation. Ive been to kincaids and it looked decent, but a few people did mention the noise.

I was wondering this as well, Blackfriars looks kinda weird in the pictures.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous342
I was wondering this as well, Blackfriars looks kinda weird in the pictures.

I’ve heard that those pictures are like 10 years old

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending