The Student Room Group

Asking her how she is. How to write message. Help needed.

I want to ask a friend how she is finding this lockdown and I hope she is safe and good.

I want someone to help me put it into words indirectly that show I care about her and am thinking about her during this time. But without saying this directly. Seen as she has not messaged me. I want her to know I care about her being well and safe.
Something that I can send to her during this lockdown that makes her realise that I actually care about her

It will be much appreciated I feel this is a time where I can make her realize that I care about her and think about her more than she knows.
”How are you” alone just shows that you care
Congratulations if she's about to be your girlfriend.
Hi. How I feel depends on you. Get back before sunset.
Hey, hows lockdown been? Hope youre safe and well x
Reply 5
Original post by MoonlightRain
”How are you” alone just shows that you care

Yes I guess it does!
I'll do that ! Thank you x
I'll put something like 'how are you?, I'm hoping you are doing well and are finding ways to help you get through this difficult time. If you need to talk I'm here for you'
Hey sexy I care about you.

ps please dont close the curtains at night and leave a light on otherwise I cant see through the window properly.

BF to be - watching over you since 2010.
Reply 7
Original post by Kush_m25
Congratulations if she's about to be your girlfriend.

LOL! I WISH!
firstly I'm gay and know I cannot marry a woman and secondly she doesn't know how I feel about her!
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I guess it does!
I'll do that ! Thank you x
I'll put something like 'how are you?, I'm hoping you are doing well and are finding ways to help you get through this difficult time. If you need to talk I'm here for you'

That's perfect.
It’s nothing big, just ask her how she is
Original post by MoonlightRain
That's perfect.

Lol I'll take that as a compliment :smile: thanks again
Original post by 999tigger
Hey sexy I care about you.

ps please dont close the curtains at night and leave a light on otherwise I cant see through the window properly.

BF to be - watching over you since 2010.

I'm a girl
And I don't live close to her either, i know the town she lives but not the address so that's not happening lol.
I do care about her so much. She honestly has no idea. Even before this lockdown I have cared about now even more so I worry how she is doing. And pray she is well.
I wish I I could tell her how much I care without being explicit lol
Lol I'll take that as a compliment :smile: thanks again

It obviously is😂 I'm sure your friend will really appreciate asking and I'm sure they're grateful for you. No worries :smile:
I'm a girl
And I don't live close to her either, i know the town she lives but not the address so that's not happening lol.
I do care about her so much. She honestly has no idea. Even before this lockdown I have cared about now even more so I worry how she is doing. And pray she is well.
I wish I I could tell her how much I care without being explicit lol

I will have a think and write soemthing sensible later or tomorrow. tag me if you dont get satisfcatory answers. Too tired at the moment.
Original post by 999tigger
I will have a think and write soemthing sensible later or tomorrow. tag me if you dont get satisfcatory answers. Too tired at the moment.

Lol. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest