The Student Room Group

Access to Justice Reflection

Hi, I need to write a reflection on my experience of casework in the law clinic module, analysing the barriers clients face when accessing justice and what changes could be made to improve access to justice for the client group.

However, I have no idea how to even start it. :frown: can someone please help?

Thanks in advance!
Is this access to justice in general in context of a pro bono law clinic?
Original post by james_law
Is this access to justice in general in context of a pro bono law clinic?

hey! so i need to consider Acess the justice, what it is etc...and the issues that migrants particularly face (things like application fees?). of course backed up with examples of cases i have personally dealt with in the clinic. I am just really struggling to get started! like i dont really know what to actually include in the introduction - whether I should explain what access to justice is and why it is important or just talk about my cases and the issues that arose in them?
Yes I would explain what access to justice is and why it is important then talk about your cases etc.
Thank you!!

would you happen to know of any useful websites or even books regarding the rule of law and access to justice? particularly the issues relating to nationality (immigration law). even articles would be useful
Yes I would explain what access to justice is and why it is important then talk about your cases etc.
Original post by Piruleta1995
Thank you!!

would you happen to know of any useful websites or even books regarding the rule of law and access to justice? particularly the issues relating to nationality (immigration law). even articles would be useful

I dont and even if i did I wouldn't be telling you because its time you did some work now. I've helped you by giving you a structure.
I dont and even if i did I wouldn't be telling you because its time you did some work now. I've helped you by giving you a structure.

I wasn't asking you to write my coursework for me, just a recommendation on books! you also weren't obliged to reply if you didn't want to give them... *eyeroll*
Original post by Piruleta1995
I wasn't asking you to write my coursework for me, just a recommendation on books! you also weren't obliged to reply if you didn't want to give them... *eyeroll*

Whats the next question going to be if i give you a book recommendation........ ''what page do i need to look on?''
Whats the next question going to be if i give you a book recommendation........ ''what page do i need to look on?''

lol, like I said you were NOT obliged to answer, you chose to! Also, isn't the purpose of this website for student help?!? xD
If you don't want to help or don't like to, don't comment! It's quite simple....

Quick Reply

Latest