The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen The old fire station

Hey is anyone moving to the old fire station property from unite in aberdeen?
i am!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
I used to live there but the fire alarm always went off at like 11pm at night. So there's that. In my flat, the people were nice though.
Me
Original post by GeolPhysics
I used to live there but the fire alarm always went off at like 11pm at night. So there's that. In my flat, the people were nice though.

Hi,

Thank you for staying with us at The Old Fire Station Aberdeen.

At Unite Students we have invested heavily in our fire systems in recent years making our fire detectors more intelligent and vastly reducing the number of false alarms.

Thanks,

Louise
Your Unite Team Aberdeen
Original post by Username017
Me

Hi,

Thank you for booking with us at The Old Fire Station Aberdeen.

If you have any questions before your arrival, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can follow us on Instagram at @us_oldfirestation

I look forward to meeting you in September 2020.

Kind Regards,

Louise
Your Unite Team Aberdeen
Reply 6
Original post by GeolPhysics

I lived at causeway view in first year and the alarm went off constantly.
Original post by Bio 7
I lived at causeway view in first year and the alarm went off constantly.

Hi,

Thank you for staying with us at Causeway View Aberdeen.

At Unite Students we have invested heavily in our fire systems in recent years making our fire detectors more intelligent and vastly reducing the number of false alarms.

Thanks,

Louise
Your Unite Team Aberdeen
Original post by Lea T
Hey is anyone moving to the old fire station property from unite in aberdeen?

I am!! Refered a couple of pals this year so got some money off my tenancy. Love a discount 😎
Original post by ZaraMils99
I am!! Refered a couple of pals this year so got some money off my tenancy. Love a discount 😎

Hi,

Thank you for booking to stay with Unite Students Aberdeen in our Old Fire Station property.

We're glad to hear you have referred friends to live with next year, please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anyone else you would like to refer to live with us.

Feel free to follow us on Instagram at @us_oldfirestation

If you have any questions regarding The Old Fire Station or Aberdeen student life in general, then please don't hesitate to contact us.

I look forward to meeting you in September.

Kind Regards,

Louise
Your Unite Team Aberdeen
Original post by Unite Students Aberdeen
Hi,

Thank you for booking to stay with Unite Students Aberdeen in our Old Fire Station property.

We're glad to hear you have referred friends to live with next year, please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anyone else you would like to refer to live with us.

Feel free to follow us on Instagram at @us_oldfirestation

If you have any questions regarding The Old Fire Station or Aberdeen student life in general, then please don't hesitate to contact us.

I look forward to meeting you in September.

Kind Regards,

Louise
Your Unite Team Aberdeen

One of my flat mates last year in causeway used to run events in the common room. Do you run events for students in Old Fire Station or is it just Causeway?
Original post by ZaraMils99
One of my flat mates last year in causeway used to run events in the common room. Do you run events for students in Old Fire Station or is it just Causeway?

Hi,

We run events at our sites with common space, this year we have run a wide range of events at Spring Gardens, The Old Fire Station and Causeway View, these events are run by our site team, our Student Ambassadors and our RESLife team. Our events are open to all students from any of our sites.

Kind Regards,

Louise
Your Unite Team Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending