The Student Room Group

ENGLISH LANG AND LIT RESOURCES (A-Level)

Heyy. I have finished my A-Levels and have lots of resources for English lang and lit. I studied the following: Paris Anthology, Duffy poems, The Handmaids Tale, The Great Gatsby and The streetcar named Desire.

I have annotations and lots of example A*- C essays.

Pm me your email so I can send you the resources.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omg this is perfect! Thanks!
Reply 2
Hii, are the resources still available?
Original post by meemz01
Heyy. I have finished my A-Levels and have lots of resources for English lang and lit. I studied the following: Paris Anthology, Duffy poems, The Handmaids Tale, The Great Gatsby and The streetcar named Desire.

hey, if they’re still available do you have any Paris essays ? thanks !!
Original post by meemz01

Reply 4
Upload to google drive plwease
Reply 5
Original post by meemz01

Hi, I'm currently studying Frankenstein, Handmaid's tale for prose and Streetcar for drama
Would you be able to send your resources to me for these texts??

Thanks
hi about to send you my email xx
Reply 7
Gonna pm you guys now.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi! Would you be able to send me your essays on Carol Ann Duffy, The Great Gatsby and A Streetcar Named Desire? Would really appreciate
Reply 9
streetcar, gatsby and anthology please x
is there any chance you could send me the streetcar resources it would be a great help!
Hi, are you still sharing these resources? I'd be very grateful!
Original post by meemz01

:frown: never pmed them to me
Reply 13
If you still have the resources could you please email them 🥺🥺🥺 struggling af
Original post by meemz01

same here plzzz
Original post by meemz01

Reply 16
Original post by meemz01

is this book about the fella who dies in a poole, i watched it on my bf netflix and it seems good, wouldya recoemend
Are these still available???
Reply 18
Original post by Studentir

yes, Ill pm them to you
Original post by meemz01
yes, Ill pm them to you

Heyy are these still available i am in desperate need of help !! I would be so grateful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending