The Student Room Group

need help!

guys can you help me with this?

Coding software can be as simple as writing in a basic text editor. However, often programmers will use
Integrated development []
or “IDEs”. Others will use advanced text editors such as
[] Text
V[]
or
A[]
Original post by Aryav

Coding software can be as simple as writing in a basic text editor. However, often programmers will use
[] Text
V[]
or
A[]

The above is true ...... but what was the question ? If the question is "which is better and why" then code up 20 lines of Python in Notepad, run that code, debug it, and then do the same from scratch in Spyder and compare and contrast the experieince :wink:.
I have no idea what is being asked here.
Original post by Aryav

[] Text
V[]
or
A[]

It's a fill-in-the-gaps question I believe? The first one is Environments; IDE thus stands for Integrated Development Environment

The others are common text editors. Do a little research and I'm sure you'll find them; the ones I believe they are are some of the most popular and commonly used ones.

Hope this helped!
the first 2 are environment and sublime but idk about the last 2
Original post by Aryav

[] Text
V[]
or
A[]

the first one for V[] is 'im' so that it say Vim and the second one A[] is 'tom' so that it says Atom
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sofiafx0x
the first one for V[] is 'im' so that it say Vim and the second one A[] is 'tom' so that it says Atom

the first one is computer 'input' the second one is 'stylus' pen and the third one is 'Cintiq' for Wacom C
Vim and Atom
Vim and Atom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending