The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa September 2020

hi, i’ve just accepted a conditional offer from bath spa university! anyone else going? trying to find other people to chat to who are also going :smile:)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I’ve got a guaranteed place so I’m going 😂
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Hey, also got a guaranteed place😂 trying to meet people before starting in September. Have you applied for accommodations??
Original post by Anonymous
hi, i’ve just accepted a conditional offer from bath spa university! anyone else going? trying to find other people to chat to who are also going :smile:)

Hey! I've got a conditional offer too! What are you studying?
Hey guys
I’ve accepted my unconditional offer for bath spa and would love to get to know people before I start what are you going to study??
Original post by clarepaske
Hey guys
I’ve accepted my unconditional offer for bath spa and would love to get to know people before I start what are you going to study??

Hey!
What are you studying??
Original post by Sianmarie01
Hey!
What are you studying??

Textile design for fashion and interiors
What about you??
Original post by Poppy.gritt
Hey, I’ve got a guaranteed place so I’m going 😂

Hey poppy
what are you going to study??
Original post by KlaudiaR2002
Hey, also got a guaranteed place😂 trying to meet people before starting in September. Have you applied for accommodations??

Not yet but looking into it 😂
What are you going to study??
Not yet but looking into it 😂
What are you going to study??

I’m going to study criminology with psychology what about you??
Original post by KlaudiaR2002
I’m going to study criminology with psychology what about you??

Textile design for fashion and interiors
Hiya, I’m Amy I’m going to be doing textiles design my insta is amyharrison.ray if anyone wants to chat :smile:)
I've got a conditional, for Education: Primary and Early Years with Psychology! what accommodation is everyone going for?
Original post by .20emily02.
I've got a conditional, for Education: Primary and Early Years with Psychology! what accommodation is everyone going for?

Hey Emily
I’m going for green house as my first then charlton court then waterside my sc is clarepaske if you want to chat and insta clarep2227
Hey Emily
I’m going for green house as my first then charlton court then waterside my sc is clarepaske if you want to chat and insta clarep2227

I can't find your insta mine is @_justhatgirl. what makes you pick green house above the others?

I’ve applied for accommodations in gardens and I’m going to study criminology with psychology, also if you want to chat my insta is klaudiam.x
I can't find your insta mine is @_justhatgirl. what makes you pick green house above the others?

It’s more central to the city and bus stops
It’s also the closet to sion hill for me (21 min walk)
And a big tick for me it has large windows 😂
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous

I applied for the Drama and English course and got an offer :smile:
Original post by cara.os
I applied for the Drama and English course and got an offer :smile:

Hey I’m going to Bath aswell insta clarep2722 if u want to chat
Hi, I'm starting in September too and I've got an unconditional for Education Studies x
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending