The Student Room Group

14 year old mastubating daily

I mastubate at least once everyday, and nothing will stop me, but I've never had a wet dream. If I stop mastubating, will this happen? Also how do I stop mastubating, and should I stop??

Scroll to see replies

You don't have to masturbate ever day. I personally find that as long as you masturbate once every 2/3 days you won't have any wet dreams. But you shouldn't stop masturbating. Once I tried not to masturbate for 30 days and as each day passed it started to hurt more and more until one day I couldn't hold it anymore. This makes it more likely to have a wet dream.

So my advice masturbate once every 2/3 days and if you have wet dreams try masturbating before bed, this should help.
Having sex helps. Do you have a girlfriend/ boyfriend? Tell them your problem and ask for sex, if they are good they'll accept. Reallyyy hard sex will help better, make it really rough and try to last long. If you don't have a bf/gf then ask one of your family members. If they really cared about you, they would **** you to help you. I had the same issue as you, and told my teacher. She gave me this advice and said she would **** me. We did it and it helped so much! I haven't masturbated since, and whenever I get the problem again, she ****s me again. Sometimes, I be really experimental and lick her ******* or suck her vagina. Take my advice and you'll never need to masturbate again! Although, masturbating is not a bad thing, and feels really good, real sex with a woman is a million times better.
Original post by Anonymous
Having sex helps. Do you have a girlfriend/ boyfriend? Tell them your problem and ask for sex, if they are good they'll accept. Reallyyy hard sex will help better, make it really rough and try to last long. If you don't have a bf/gf then ask one of your family members. If they really cared about you, they would **** you to help you. I had the same issue as you, and told my teacher. She gave me this advice and said she would **** me. We did it and it helped so much! I haven't masturbated since, and whenever I get the problem again, she ****s me again. Sometimes, I be really experimental and lick her ******* or suck her vagina. Take my advice and you'll never need to masturbate again! Although, masturbating is not a bad thing, and feels really good, real sex with a woman is a million times better.

Sounds a little bit under aged don’t you think
Sounds a little bit under aged don’t you think

No I don't think so, I did it at 13. You're never to young for sex, that's just a myth. I began masturbating at 10 or so. :smile:
No I don't think so, I did it at 13. You're never to young for sex, that's just a myth. I began masturbating at 10 or so. :smile:

That’s just way too young, there definitely is an age too young for sex, that’s why the law is 16 or above

I can’t find a girlfriend because I go to an all boys school but I am decent looking

But why would you do it with your teacher

this i’d say is bad advise. i had sex at 14 and that screwed me over completely, one of my biggest regrets. it works for some, but sex shouldn’t be an alternative for masturbation at this age
Original post by Almighty Haze
this i’d say is bad advise. i had sex at 14 and that screwed me over completely, one of my biggest regrets. it works for some, but sex shouldn’t be an alternative for masturbation at this age

Did someone get pregnant
Why tf are people promoting underage sex?
Did someone get pregnant

nearly happened, but no. it turned out i was just being used for sex. and that is a good point - no-one wants to have a pregnancy at that age
Why tf are people promoting underage sex?

Because they are sick and twisted

family to help!? ew wtf

You what? You are disgusting!
Reply 15
Standard
Original post by Ya_k
Standard

You think all of that is normal? ^^^^

Asking a family member to have sex with you if they really cared? Some sick demented vile behaviour that is
Reply 17
Original post by Greywolftwo
You think all of that is normal? ^^^^

Asking a family member to have sex with you if they really cared? Some sick demented vile behaviour that is

Nah Masturbating daily.
Dam bro are u from alabama
Original post by Greywolf.
That’s just way too young, there definitely is an age too young for sex, that’s why the law is 16 or above

Yah bro her teacher shoud be in federal prison for child molestation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending