The Student Room Group

EPQ ideas for Law

I want to apply for Law next year at Uni. I’ve been struggling to think of an idea for my EPQ topic because many of my ideas overlap with my subjects that I take. Therefore, every time I suggest something to my EPQ teacher she just rejects it and I haven’t been able to start.

I’m studying Alevels psychology, Sociology and Business.

I would appreciate if anyone could help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
give me some ideas you've come up with thus far and maybe i can suggest a spin on it. :smile: your EPQ could be almost anything at this point; you need to narrow it down on what interests you/what you know.
Original post by Kribs
I want to apply for Law next year at Uni. I’ve been struggling to think of an idea for my EPQ topic because many of my ideas overlap with my subjects that I take. Therefore, every time I suggest something to my EPQ teacher she just rejects it and I haven’t been able to start.

I’m studying Alevels psychology, Sociology and Business.

I would appreciate if anyone could help

Hi!
I'm thinking of applying for Law next year and doing an EPQ as well haha. I've had a couple of ideas but seem to have settled on "The Development of Migration and Citizenship Law in post-WWII Germany and America". Do you still need some help picking a topic?
Hi! I did an law-focused EPQ prior to university (now a final year law student). I would be happy to share mine with you if you’d like some inspiration! (I got an A* 50/50)
Original post by lawcalling
Hi! I did an law-focused EPQ prior to university (now a final year law student). I would be happy to share mine with you if you’d like some inspiration! (I got an A* 50/50)

I'm sorry if I'm thread-jumping but could I also see yours?
Original post by PetitePanda

Me too please!
Original post by PetitePanda

Original post by shaniasarkar
Me too please!

Sure thing! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you both!
Sure thing! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you both!

Thank you so much PRSOM
Reply 8

If you could possibly share it with me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 🙂
Reply 9

Hey, would you mind also sending me this?
I would really appreciate it!

Could I see yours please?
@lawcalling could I please see your EPQ as well , I would be very grateful !

Could you please share your with me too! Thank you in advance!

Would you be able to share it with me please
Original post by alsaeedie
Would you be able to share it with me please

Could you send me her epq she sent you please

I'd prefer to send it directly just so it's private! Otherwise I'd post it directly on the forum if I was happy for it to be shared around :smile: Will get around to it shortly :smile:
Reply 15

I’d love to see this too! Thanks so much :smile:
could you also send it to me please. would be greatly appreciated!
Could you also please send it to me too . It would be really appreciated as I would love to do an epq for y13 but currently struggling for ideas. @lawcalling

Please could you send this to me as well? It would be much appreciated!

Please could you send this to me as well? It would be much appreciated!

Latest

Trending

Trending