The Student Room Group

NEA History

Hi, I am in dire need of help. on Sunday I have to hand in two sides of a4 explaining my historical interpretations. the trouble it I can't find any interpretation for my history NEA. my question is religion was the main cause of Tudor rebellions in the year 1485-1603 to what extent do you agree? if you have any websites or names of authors please help. thank you.
I do Tudors A level and what websites do you want specifically (or just rebellions) and what do you mean name of authors like historians, relating to your question?
Original post by KObaddon
Hi, I am in dire need of help. on Sunday I have to hand in two sides of a4 explaining my historical interpretations. the trouble it I can't find any interpretation for my history NEA. my question is religion was the main cause of Tudor rebellions in the year 1485-1603 to what extent do you agree? if you have any websites or names of authors please help. thank you.

By interpretations, do you mean sources? You've got no sources at all? - how did you manage to write your NEA without any sources?Or you mean you had them but you lost them?

You could try and find articles on
1. JSTOR
2. https://englishhistory.net/tudor/secondary/
3. https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/AssetsLibrary/SECTORS/Secondary/SUBJECT/HistoryandSocialScience/PDFs/History2015/A-Level/Paper-3-sample-chapters/Paper-3-Rebellion-and-disorder-under-the-Tudors,-1485-1603.pdf

The last two I just googled 'tudor rebellions secondary sources', idk if it's of any relevance.

I'm still confused how you managed to write your NEA without any historical interpretations if that's what you meant. Surely even if you found some interpretations now, it'd be really hard to shoehorn them into the main essay?

I wish you the best of luck :smile:
hi I found you lol
I feel your pain :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by PetitePanda
I do Tudors A level and what websites do you want specifically (or just rebellions) and what do you mean name of authors like historians, relating to your question?

hi I'm so sorry I've completely forgot to check this, I hope that you see this message if you know of any historians that argue that religion was the overall main cause of rebellions across the Tudor period that would be highly helpful. and if you know any that argue that there are other causes that would be amazing. just struggling to find opposing interpretations that offer a clear view on what they believe the main cause to be across the entirety of the tudor preiod.
Reply 5
Original post by rosiees17
hi I found you lol
I feel your pain :frown:

genuinely crying right now we love life :frown:
Original post by KObaddon
hi I'm so sorry I've completely forgot to check this, I hope that you see this message if you know of any historians that argue that religion was the overall main cause of rebellions across the Tudor period that would be highly helpful. and if you know any that argue that there are other causes that would be amazing. just struggling to find opposing interpretations that offer a clear view on what they believe the main cause to be across the entirety of the tudor preiod.

Like all of them? From Henry VII to Elizabeth I???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending