Sorry to hear you're feeling lonely!

Here, take a hug :jumphug:
Reply 4
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
I’m sorry you’re feeling lonely. Is there anything I can do to help you? 😊

I guess I just don’t want to feel like I’m the only one who’s lonely
Original post by Anonymous
I guess I just don’t want to feel like I’m the only one who’s lonely

You’ve got us here, reach out anytime we’re here for you.

No, you’re not the only one that’s lonely.
Yeah I guess I feel like there's something missing. Is it the lockdown that has made you feel this way or?
Reply 7
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Sorry to hear you're feeling lonely!

Here, take a hug :jumphug:

Awh thank you
Reply 8
You’ve got us here, reach out anytime we’re here for you.

No, you’re not the only one that’s lonely.

Thanks, but I always find it a struggle to reach out to people 😭
Reply 9
Yeah I guess I feel like there's something missing. Is it the lockdown that has made you feel this way or?

You see I’ve been lonely for a while and I’ve got used to it, but today somethings been triggered and imnot sure 😭
Thanks, but I always find it a struggle to reach out to people 😭

I know how that feels, at your own pace when you’re ready you can always reach out for a helping hands.

We’re all here to help you. 😊.
How old are you now
Anyone else feeling lonely 😌😌

Always lonely, listening to some jizz helps though
I know how that feels, at your own pace when you’re ready you can always reach out for a helping hands.

We’re all here to help you. 😊.

You see I’ve had people offer their hand to me, but im to scared to accept it because of my past experiences. And everyone keeps telling me that not everyone is the same but no matter how many times I’ve reached out to people, I’ve always fell flat on my face
I’m with youuuuu:bawling:
You see I’ve had people offer their hand to me, but im to scared to accept it because of my past experiences. And everyone keeps telling me that not everyone is the same but no matter how many times I’ve reached out to people, I’ve always fell flat on my face

I’m so sorry to hear that. You got a friend in me anytime you need help or anything I won’t let you down. Trust me on that one. 😊
How have you managed your loneliness?
I’ve been coping with it for two years and I’ll be off to uni soon, I need to accept loneliness otherwise my mental health will detoriate, worse than before
Every day. Lost a close friend earlier this year which was quite hard to deal with.

Since lockdown found myself pretty much ditched by friends from uni and hardly heard from them over the past month. Can't call anyone over zoom or whatever because there isn't anyone around.

Even music barely makes me overcome it; the couple people I do hear from only talk to me out of convenience rather than caring
Every day. Lost a close friend earlier this year which was quite hard to deal with.

Since lockdown found myself pretty much ditched by friends from uni and hardly heard from them over the past month. Can't call anyone over zoom or whatever because there isn't anyone around.

Even music barely makes me overcome it; the couple people I do hear from only talk to me out of convenience rather than caring

I know what it’s like to lose a close friend

Oh im sorry to hear that. I’ll be your friend if you want me to. I feel the same that people talk to me out of convenience rather than actually caring for me, hence why. I don’t want to reach out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending