The Student Room Group

Biological sciences at university of leicester 2020

Has anyone got offers for biological science degrees at university of leicester for 2020 entry?
If so comment what biological science you’re planning on studying and what accomodation you’ve applied for.

I’ve applied for medical genetics & brookland road and Nixon court accomodation!
Reply 1
Original post by Krystal5982
Has anyone got offers for biological science degrees at university of leicester for 2020 entry?
If so comment what biological science you’re planning on studying and what accomodation you’ve applied for.

I’ve applied for medical genetics & brookland road and Nixon court accomodation!

hey there! i’ve got an unconditional offer for bio sciences with foundation year!! i’m an international student and applied for accomms at opal court A
Original post by bchua2
hey there! i’ve got an unconditional offer for bio sciences with foundation year!! i’m an international student and applied for accomms at opal court A

I’m doing biological sciences with foundation year too!!
I’m doing biological sciences at Leicester too! I’ve applied for Pavilion (village accommodation).
Im going to apply to medical biochemistry on Tuesday through clearing , if I get in which accomodation should I try to get?
Original post by C.e101010
Im going to apply to medical biochemistry on Tuesday through clearing , if I get in which accomodation should I try to get?

Try for city it’s a lot closer to campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending