The Student Room Group

iDEA Silver Award - Maker Foundation Dithering...

I have already completed the Silver Award, however while I wait for Gold to be released I thought I would try to complete the Maker badge and get my Silver Star.

Having an absolute nightmare with the pixel/dithering task where I can't get it to work no matter what I try. Have tried following the hint exactly, however still just says wrong and that I have changed the shape??

Any ideas on how to get past this task?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The pencil one?
Reply 2
Original post by Hypocritic
The pencil one?
That’s the one. Tearing my hair out over something which I’m sure is really simple. 🤯
Original post by c94061
That’s the one. Tearing my hair out over something which I’m sure is really simple. 🤯

This worked for me.
Reply 4
Original post by Hypocritic
This worked for me.

I knew it would be something simple - I was only a pixel or two out. Cheers for the help, it's worked.
Original post by c94061
I knew it would be something simple - I was only a pixel or two out. Cheers for the help, it's worked.

No probs, happy to help.
Reply 6
What's the size guys?
Capture.PNG
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Cheetah.
What's the size guys?
Capture.PNG

You need to find the size of the earth and the size of the other one, then times them both an divide by 100
Thanks so much had given up on it till you shared that image
what is the graphic pencil also known as, is it really simple?
yea

Original post by 5555551223
what is the graphic pencil also known as, is it really simple?

idk
Original post by heebyjeebies
yea

idk

idkidkdikdidkdidkdidkdidkdid
Stylus
I can’t work it out and I’ve tried so hard. Please could you tell me the percentage for the earth and Jupiter one?
Original post by c94061
I have already completed the Silver Award, however while I wait for Gold to be released I thought I would try to complete the Maker badge and get my Silver Star.

Having an absolute nightmare with the pixel/dithering task where I can't get it to work no matter what I try. Have tried following the hint exactly, however still just says wrong and that I have changed the shape??

Any ideas on how to get past this task?

the monster one is hard
Original post by Cheetah.
What's the size guys?
Capture.PNG

You have to do 142800/12742 then x100 you should get 1120.703
You just have to put in 1120. You have to put in the diameter, specifically look that up so you get the right number.
Planet/Earth x100
How do you do the Monster one?
Reply 17
What is the answer of Starting with Cl...
Original post by I4539
What is the answer of Starting with Cl...

clarity
Original post by Dylanlieb_
You have to do 142800/12742 then x100 you should get 1120.703
You just have to put in 1120. You have to put in the diameter, specifically look that up so you get the right number.
Planet/Earth x100

thank you do you know how to do the earth and mercury one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending