The Student Room Group

Black Hebrew Israelite.AMA!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JaredCharless
self defence

Ah yes, children throwing rocks is a viable threat to life to deem shooting them acceptable.
Clearly a troll.
Original post by AnonymousNoMore
I dont follow what you are saying. My original post was complaining about shooting of children by the Israeli soldiers? Or do you not think it's a problem?

No one is ever going to say it’s not a problem, of course it’s a problem! But firstly that is not their first tactic of defense; unlike the Palestinian people that raise them, they don’t think “hey lets go kill someone today”, secondly if someone poses a threat to yourself or your team, and it’s serious enough that it could cost lives, any soldier would shoot. So stop your nonsense and disproportionate, weak, out of context argument.
It’s the equivalent of me saying “how do you feel about killing a man that came into your house threatening to death your entire family and acting on it” if you don’t take him out to protect your family then fine I can’t argue with you on this case
Ah yes, children throwing rocks is a viable threat to life to deem shooting them acceptable.
Clearly a troll.

no they are defending their land you disgusting anti semite racist fascist
Original post by EdFritz13
No one is ever going to say it’s not a problem, of course it’s a problem! But firstly that is not their first tactic of defense; unlike the Palestinian people that raise them, they don’t think “hey lets go kill someone today”, secondly if someone poses a threat to yourself or your team, and it’s serious enough that it could cost lives, any soldier would shoot. So stop your nonsense and disproportionate, weak, out of context argument.
It’s the equivalent of me saying “how do you feel about killing a man that came into your house threatening to death your entire family and acting on it” if you don’t take him out to protect your family then fine I can’t argue with you on this case

Except as any reasonable person would admit a child throwing rocks at you is not a sever enough threat to life to use as an excuse to execute a child.
Clearly a troll.

Don’t throw rocks in the first place it’s not that deep, and you weren’t there to determine whether it’s a threat or not, as the most ethical country when it comes to war (in terms of scrutiny in anything that’s done out of place), there’s reason to believe they were under threat if they had to shoot someone, unlike their opponents who do it when they’ve had enough of beating their own
no they are defending their land you disgusting anti semite racist fascist

Defending the land that the British stole after the second World War? Against children throwing rocks!? Not making much sense my friend.

I'm also not anti semitic. I respect the Jewish faith.
I'm also not a fascist, I respect individual freedom and strongly opose authoritarian states.
Sorry your ignorance is showing
Except as any reasonable person would admit a child throwing rocks at you is not a sever enough threat to life to use as an excuse to execute a child.

Such a repetitive argument, you’re looking to blame you’re not looking to understand anything
Don’t throw rocks in the first place it’s not that deep, and you weren’t there to determine whether it’s a threat or not, as the most ethical country when it comes to war (in terms of scrutiny in anything that’s done out of place), there’s reason to believe they were under threat if they had to shoot someone, unlike their opponents who do it when they’ve had enough of beating their own

You shouldn't get shot for throwing rocks, end of. That is the act of a fascist and authoritarian state.
And I've seen and read countless videos and articles of Israeli soldiers shooting unarmed Palestinian children.
You shouldn't get shot for throwing rocks, end of. That is the act of a fascist and authoritarian state.
And I've seen and read countless videos and articles of Israeli soldiers shooting unarmed Palestinian children.

liar, Israel only targets children of terrorists

Yes because you probably read them on some Palestinian radio that obviously will twist it in their own way

And you think it's fair to punish the children for their parents actions? I don't.. Imagine thinking it's okay to execute children because their parents are terrorists. You're indoctrination is showing

“I’ve seen many videos that the moon landing was staged”
You can see whatever you want these days mate give me a break
Yes because you probably read them on some Palestinian radio that obviously will twist it in their own way

No actually I didn't. And I've seen the videos myself. Israeli soldiers shoot unarmed children all the time. To protect land that was stolen in the first place in the 1940s by the British
Reply 33

Prsom
Reply 34

You clearly know nothing about Israeli military doctrine.
Reply 35
no, we identify as jew, but arent acknowledged by the actual Jewish community

So you're not real jews then..?
Original post by Napp
You clearly know nothing about Israeli military doctrine.

thats propoganda
Reply 37
thats propoganda

Israeli military doctrine is propaganda? Are you trolling or do you honestly know that little about the country?
Original post by Napp
Israeli military doctrine is propaganda? Are you trolling or do you honestly know that little about the country?

From what I've researched his group have little relation to Israel itself.
Reply 39
self defence

wtf:colonhash:

psycho behaviour

Quick Reply

Latest