The Student Room Group

How long does it take for student finance to verify payment details

As asked in the question please
Hi there, please clarify further. What payment details?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, please clarify further. What payment details?
Thanks, Isaac

My application has been approved, my status is now verifying payment details
Original post by Marjo789x
My application has been approved, my status is now verifying payment details

Do you have a screenshot of this status?
Thanks, Isaac
My student finance still says 'verifying card details', and my course starts next week!
Original post by KrispyShortbread
My student finance still says 'verifying card details', and my course starts next week!

Hi, you can view the different status types here https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Verifying payment details means we are validating your National Insurance Number, this can take up to 2 weeks after you have been approved.
Thanks, Isaac
If my application is verifying payemnt now at 25/04/21 when would the money appear in my account
Original post by tahmidfali03
If my application is verifying payemnt now at 25/04/21 when would the money appear in my account

Hi,
Since this is the first time you've had a loan from us, once your application is approved we have to verify your National Insurance Number (NINO).

Please show the university your notification of entitlement letter and ask them to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) through to us if you haven't already.

This is sent on a Wednesday to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and takes one week to be returned to us.

Once the NINO is verified, then your online payment schedule will update unblocking the funding and confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest