The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

What is the general timetable for OT

Want to know what a sample timetable looks like for Occupational Therapy at CCCU looks like?
Avoid this uni for OT at all cost so unorganised!!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Avoid this uni for OT at all cost so unorganised!!

Really? Personal experience?
Original post by Remedy758
Really? Personal experience?

Yes went for an interview for this course and got offered a place and then a month later emailed me stating that made a mistake in offering you a place. Then got offered another course I have no interest in.
I’m sorry to hear that.
Yes went for an interview for this course and got offered a place and then a month later emailed me stating that made a mistake in offering you a place. Then got offered another course I have no interest in.

God that must of been terrible. Are you studying OT somewhere else now ?

When was this if you don’t mind me asking?
Yes currently being interviewed else and got an offer to another uni. When was your interview?
Original post by Fermion.
God that must of been terrible. Are you studying OT somewhere else now ?

Yes currently being interviewed else and got an offer to another uni. When was your interview?

Ah that’s good, onwards and upwards then! I study radiography already. I was just curious what your end result was ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending