The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

uh? why does it matter lmao and it is really dependent on the guy
he chooses the short girls so be mad at them not the girls lmao
Reply 2
Yeah I agree with BlackkQueen12, why does it matter? If either person wants to be with one another, you can't call 'dibs' on who they get to date.
Going for a taller guy is kinda biological though...
Original post by BlackkQueen12
uh? why does it matter lmao and it is really dependent on the guy
he chooses the short girls so be mad at them not the girls lmao

Not always, short women go for tall men more than the other way around. The majority of women are short to tall men so inevitable that they end up with short women. Also OP I know how you feel, I think its ridiculous when you have this 5'0 woman that wants a guy 6'0 and up yet so many men are taller than that. Heard from other guys that they were like 5'10 and got rejected from 5'0 women because she said they were too "short"
Reply 5
First world problems am I right?!
Good lord if you click with someone, you click with them. Take a chill pill.
Original post by gtty123
Yeah I agree with BlackkQueen12, why does it matter? If either person wants to be with one another, you can't call 'dibs' on who they get to date.

lmao thanks
Original post by LovelyMrFox
First world problems am I right?!
Good lord if you click with someone, you click with them. Take a chill pill.

No you dont understand, there are short women that literally go after tall guys only, its a height fetish in some cases. 15% of men are tall.
Original post by 2_versions
Going for a taller guy is kinda biological though..

You don't understand a thing shes saying, do you?
Original post by PhantomLion55
You don't understand a thing shes saying, do you?

I.. think I do? Enlighten me.
Girls can do whatever the **** they want. Why should we listen to you?
Reply 11
No you dont understand, there are short women that literally go after tall guys only, its a height fetish in some cases. 15% of men are tall.

Once again, first world problems am I right?
What is considered, "tall"? Why do you care for tall men? If you think its bad to like tall guys, go date some short guys.
Or how about, hear me out. People go for people they like and stop being judgement about looks
No, screw you OP. I’m gonna go for a tall guy just to spite you now. You can have the short ones. Opposites attract :h:

What shes saying is that there are all these short women that go for tall guys when so many men aren't tall, but they reject them because they aren't tall, but most men that are taller than her are tall men. The sad thing is that not many women are tall so OP you'll be seeing a lot of tall guys with women that aren't tall. Like I said before, its not tall men that go after short women, its short women that go after tall men. Odds are if you find a tall guy he'll be okay with you and might prefer it.
Not always, short women go for tall men more than the other way around. The majority of women are short to tall men so inevitable that they end up with short women. Also OP I know how you feel, I think its ridiculous when you have this 5'0 woman that wants a guy 6'0 and up yet so many men are taller than that. Heard from other guys that they were like 5'10 and got rejected from 5'0 women because she said they were too "short"

ok yeah that makes sense but they also agree to date them right?
and yeah some females are just stupid and crazy, i can agree with that
Original post by zhendoz
No, screw you OP. I’m gonna go for a tall guy just to spite you now. You can have the short ones. Opposites attract :h:

I’m a model though so...
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Once again, first world problems am I right?
What is considered, "tall"? Why do you care for tall men? If you think its bad to like tall guys, go date some short guys.

Depends, but generally, 6'0 and up usually in some countries. A little bit higher in others. Shes a tall woman, I don't see anything wrong with wanting a tall man if she's a tall woman. Most woman want a taller guy, its just that most men taller than her are probably tall guys but they often end up with short women so shes just frustrated that this happens.

Honestly that guy knows we are right so his best reply is some sort of stupid defensive “YOU DONT UNDERSTAND” mechanism. Boy bye
What shes saying is that there are all these short women that go for tall guys when so many men aren't tall, but they reject them because they aren't tall, but most men that are taller than her are tall men. The sad thing is that not many women are tall so OP you'll be seeing a lot of tall guys with women that aren't tall. Like I said before, its not tall men that go after short women, its short women that go after tall men. Odds are if you find a tall guy he'll be okay with you and might prefer it.

Well to start, you are very wrong there. Men like shorter women biologically, and many men choose to date shorter women. That's why taller women are disadvantaged naturally. Not because short women beat them to the game, because they were dealt a pair of genes that the male limbic system usually doesn't like. Nobodies fault.

Latest

Trending

Trending