How many international students in BEng EEE

THANKS
Original post by madhavikum
I would like to appy for EEE for 2021 intake

How is the employability after BEng from imperial

Can u name top 5 University in uk for electronics engineering

How many international students in BEng EEE

THANKS

I would suspect a degree from Imperial would make you very employable. I would suggest checking the complete university guide to look at their rankings, Dont apply anywhere based on rankings. Go where you be happiest and where the course suits you best.
Rankings aren't everything as stated above but if they are important to you, this is one of the better league tables.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/electrical-and-electronic-engineering
Reply 3
Original post by harrysbar
Rankings aren't everything as stated above but if they are important to you, this is one of the better league tables.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/electrical-and-electronic-engineering

That's The whole point. Which unis have best deptts n reputation for EE I want to know n which uni companies run to for EEE. Not based on rankings. That would make my list of choice. Pls tell ur opinion for EE
Nobody is going to be qualified to give you the advice. They dont have the knowledge of each individual university. The help that you have been given is as good as you will get.. CUG have made judgements using the comparison data they hold and those on here dont have that info. Whilst rankings tables arent accurate they are the best you will get. Anything else is just guesswork and peoples personal opinion's. If you are not happy with their rankings devise your own system based on what you consider important. The rankings table gives graduate prospects, student satisfaction etc and you can base your own on that information.
Reply 5
Original post by swanseajack1
Nobody is going to be qualified to give you the advice. They dont have the knowledge of each individual university. The help that you have been given is as good as you will get.. CUG have made judgements using the comparison data they hold and those on here dont have that info. Whilst rankings tables arent accurate they are the best you will get. Anything else is just guesswork and peoples personal opinion's. If you are not happy with their rankings devise your own system based on what you consider important. The rankings table gives graduate prospects, student satisfaction etc and you can base your own on that information.

Just want to know what's the general consensus.

Imperial
Manchester
Bristol
Southampton
Surrey
I found from chats in TSR good.
Just want to confirm
Surrey is the only university remarkably good for EEE. Apart from the obvious Imperial, the rest are more or less the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending