The Student Room Group

Charles Hk faculty

Did anyone do the charles Hk faculty entrance exam on may 9th 2020, it was online.

Scroll to see replies

Yes. I don't know when we'll get the results though :frown: I'm waiting
yes me too. how was you're exam?
Reply 3
There was no monitoring or invigilating of the exam so anyone could cheat, so I’m confused as to how they’re gonna accept the students?
Original post by Anonymous
There was no monitoring or invigilating of the exam so anyone could cheat, so I’m confused as to how they’re gonna accept the students?

Yeah I guess it was easy to cheat, the only monitoring they could do is see what webpages we open during the exam, nothing else. Palacky is going out of their way to invigilate though.
Yes. I don't know when we'll get the results though :frown: I'm waiting

me too :frown: does anyone know what their acceptance rate is? also how much do you need in your entrance exams for getting in?
Reply 6
Ohh really i didnt know they monitored the webpages we opened, how do you know that?

Yeah I guess it was easy to cheat, the only monitoring they could do is see what webpages we open during the exam, nothing else. Palacky is going out of their way to invigilate though.
Reply 7
I asked gyanberry, they said that its not been told as to what the passing is. I think they take a certain no of students with the highest marks

me too :frown: does anyone know what their acceptance rate is? also how much do you need in your entrance exams for getting in?
I asked gyanberry, they said that its not been told as to what the passing is. I think they take a certain no of students with the highest marks

how many people though, i'm applying through gyanberry too
Reply 9
Is anyone giving the charles first faculty exam too?
Did anyone do the charles Hk faculty entrance exam on may 9th 2020, it was online.
No idea. How was the paper? Which curriculum do you study?

how many people though, i'm applying through gyanberry too
Is anyone giving the charles first faculty exam too?

yes but idk when it is
No idea. How was the paper? Which curriculum do you study?

i did IB so it didn't help much for the paper, however i went through masaryk's overviews for the papers. the paper was alright, kinda like their sample papers but luckily its only 20 questions each topic so it doesn't get hectic
yes but idk when it is

Yeahh, are you prepared for it though?
Yeahh but i found physics really hard, and chem was also a bit challenging. I do alevels so same it didnt help that much for the paper. So how did you study?
i did IB so it didn't help much for the paper, however i went through masaryk's overviews for the papers. the paper was alright, kinda like their sample papers but luckily its only 20 questions each topic so it doesn't get hectic
not really, i hate how they have multiple correct answers :/
Yeahh but i found physics really hard, and chem was also a bit challenging. I do alevels so same it didnt help that much for the paper. So how did you study?

you're right. physics was a pain. I studied from the masaryk guides.
not really, i hate how they have multiple correct answers :/

Yeahh same, and the physics portion is enormous and i never took physics as a subject in school. So its super challenging. How are you studying for it?
Did you guys apply to any other university besides charles?
you're right. physics was a pain. I studied from the masaryk guides.

hey do you wanna exchange emails or Instagram or something, we might be in Prague together next year so I'd be great to have a friend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending