The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

University of Bedfordshire (Luton Campus)

Hey just wondering if there is anyone who is going to University of Bedfordshire (Luton campus) this September?
Or anyone specifically doing the art and design course.
Reply 1
Original post by Superemmi
Hey just wondering if there is anyone who is going to University of Bedfordshire (Luton campus) this September?

Hey, I’m be a second year at uni of beds luton campus :smile: You can ask questions if you want. Will you be staying in student accommodation?
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jen981
Hey, I’m be a second year at uni of beds luton campus :smile: You can ask questions if you want. Will you be staying in student accommodation?

Just realised I replied to you in the Bedfordshire 2020 thread.
Yeah I’ll be staying in the student accommodation. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by jen981

Hi, Im currently looking for accommodation but not sure where to go. Is there any you'd recommend or is more preferred?
I was considering Fitzroy

I am and studying cybersecurity. You staying in an accommodation at Luton campus village or?
Original post by xyxyx
Hi, Im currently looking for accommodation but not sure where to go. Is there any you'd recommend or is more preferred?

I applied there, get it as soon as possible. Spaces are getting full.
Reply 6
Original post by priisiux
I am and studying cybersecurity. You staying in an accommodation at Luton campus village or?

Yeah I am staying in the luton campus accommodation. You booked accommodation already?
Yeah I am staying in the luton campus accommodation. You booked accommodation already?

Hiya and yeaah I have and yourself?

Honestly, if you live locally, I wouldn’t bother with Accomodation. Social life will be severely limited, nightclubs won’t be open, freshers will be cancelled and lectures online etc.

If you can travel, I would advice you do so
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, if you live locally, I wouldn’t bother with Accomodation. Social life will be severely limited, nightclubs won’t be open, freshers will be cancelled and lectures online etc.

If you can travel, I would advice you do so

Thank you for the recommendation 😊 However I don’t live locally enough to just travel. We have already been informed of how to university will run so I’m not worried. And I’m not going to uni for an amazing social life or to get drunk all the time so I’m okay.
Reply 10
Original post by priisiux
Hiya and yeaah I have and yourself?

Yeah I have booked ages ago. I’m 20 so I got offered a place on the day of my interview. Thank god... i don’t have the patience to wait 😂was just trying to know people before hand. You know 😊
Original post by xyxyx

Hi are you still looking for a place in Fitzroy?
I'd suggest you have a look at Red Brick House, which is literally in front of the library. I am currently living here because of the price and the quality of the accommodation. I pay £450 per month with all bills included. You can pay monthly or termly. The building has been opened last year, everything is new in here and the location is perfect. I have to highlight the fact that it is not part of the Uni, it is part of a private agency - see I-Occupy. Health and safety is at high standards too and one BRILLIANT thing is that my internet runs at 900MB/s - you have the choice to plug an ethernet cable. This accommodation is one, if not the best, in the country in terms of price/quality. If you want more information, PM me.
Hey, you can take my room as I’m not living in Fitzroy anymore. They’ve decreased the rent for my September contract so that means if you take my place you will pay cheaper and save a lot of money compared to the actual price. Message on WhatsApp on 07537914954

Original post by xyxyx
Reply 14
Hello

Which student residence would you recommend? I am struggling to get accommodation in Luton and should travel asap.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Original post by Arcaneballs
I'd suggest you have a look at Red Brick House, which is literally in front of the library. I am currently living here because of the price and the quality of the accommodation. I pay £450 per month with all bills included. You can pay monthly or termly. The building has been opened last year, everything is new in here and the location is perfect. I have to highlight the fact that it is not part of the Uni, it is part of a private agency - see I-Occupy. Health and safety is at high standards too and one BRILLIANT thing is that my internet runs at 900MB/s - you have the choice to plug an ethernet cable. This accommodation is one, if not the best, in the country in terms of price/quality. If you want more information, PM me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending