The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application Evidence Urgent

Hi there,
I have sent my application to the EEA migrant worker applications team to be assessed as a family member of a migrant worker, and I have sent all the evidence. It has been received this Monday. However, yesterday, I received an automatic email which states my application is incomplete reason being "Awaiting Eligibility Evidence". So I checked my online account and it is asking for proof of my date of birth, proof of identity and proof of my EU nationality. I do not understand why I have been sent that, since I already sent my EU passport (original one) together with the form. I would require clarification about this, since, I received this as an urgent email. I really hope that my passport hasn't been lost, since it has been delivered with the form, and it was in the same envelope.
Please I would require an urgent answer, thank you in advance.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by JohnEM
Hi there,
I have sent my application to the EEA migrant worker applications team to be assessed as a family member of a migrant worker, and I have sent all the evidence. It has been received this Monday. However, yesterday, I received an automatic email which states my application is incomplete reason being "Awaiting Eligibility Evidence". So I checked my online account and it is asking for proof of my date of birth, proof of identity and proof of my EU nationality. I do not understand why I have been sent that, since I already sent my EU passport (original one) together with the form. I would require clarification about this, since, I received this as an urgent email. I really hope that my passport hasn't been lost, since it has been delivered with the form, and it was in the same envelope.
Please I would require an urgent answer, thank you in advance.

Hi there, if we only received your ID on Monday, please allow until next Monday for this to be reviewed. Your online account only updates after we process the ID.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Hi, Have you had your passport issue sorted? I have my passport lost by SFE and I have full proof of it but SFE are denying it. They are still asking me to provide passport and proof of residency.Please let me know what has been your outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending