The Student Room Group

Remembering her?

He still remember his crush whom he wanted to be in a relationship with but things failed before they could even date (even after not seeing her for 1 year). He ended it by not talking to her. But now,

When he saw her and she saw him, he wanted to greet her but she was talking to someone else, so he looked at who she was talking to.

Once he crossed paths with her and he pretended to walk away but as his old crush walked away , he turned around to see if it was her

He also had regrets over his handling of the situation with her.

Why would he do this if hes dating someone else ?

Does this mean deep down, he still has feelings for her?

Scroll to see replies

Yes he does. It’s very obvious. He regrets not telling her hi. He stopped and noticed her and went so far as to take note of who she was talking to and still wanted to say hi after. He has feelings for her
Reply 2
Original post by Second_Beauty
Yes he does. It’s very obvious. He regrets not telling her hi. He stopped and noticed her and went so far as to take note of who she was talking to and still wanted to say hi after. He has feelings for her

but he moved on to another girl?? so how he has feelings?
Lol did he really move on to another girl though? You can date someone and still be into someone else more which is messed up but does happen. Some people may have feelings for more then one person. And I’m not saying he is in love with this girl but there’s definitely an interest there
Reply 4
Lol did he really move on to another girl though? You can date someone and still be into someone else more which is messed up but does happen. Some people may have feelings for more then one person. And I’m not saying he is in love with this girl but there’s definitely an interest there

yes has a girlfriend now so why doing this?
Because he’s still interested in the other girl... maybe he’s thinking what if he hadn’t stopped talking to her or might just miss her company
Reply 6
Because he’s still interested in the other girl... maybe he’s thinking what if he hadn’t stopped talking to her or might just miss her company

hmm how u say hes interested in other girl?
Are you the girlfriend or something ? I’ve already explained it. You said he regret not speaking to her when he saw her and he was looking at her and the person she was talking to when he saw her.
Reply 8
Are you the girlfriend or something ? I’ve already explained it. You said he regret not speaking to her when he saw her and he was looking at her and the person she was talking to when he saw her.

what does looking at the her & the person she was talking to prove?
she must be a rebound/distraction trying to get himself to get over the other girl. clearly theres unresolved feelings he had to deal with. One conversation could've helped
Original post by _.ANONYMOUS_
she must be a rebound/distraction trying to get himself to get over the other girl. clearly theres unresolved feelings he had to deal with. One conversation could've helped

What do Imu think these unresolved feelings M love liking ?
Original post by _.ANONYMOUS_

I didn’t want to say it that way but I totally agree with this. He’s obviously still interested in the other girl.
I didn’t want to say it that way but I totally agree with this. He’s obviously still interested in the other girl.

What ? Which feelings are these love, lust , liking or nothing?
No one can say if it’s either of those emotions because there isn’t enough information. There is an interest but can’t say specifically which one. He’d know so ask him about it if you’re this concerned. Have you tried talking to him?
No one can say if it’s either of those emotions because there isn’t enough information. There is an interest but can’t say specifically which one. He’d know so ask him about it if you’re this concerned. Have you tried talking to him?

Can u guess??? At least?
I’m going to stop replying after this. There is no way to say what it is. The girl and him use to speak and they stopped speaking. I can’t guess when there’s barely any information to go on.

You said they use to speak and he stopped speaking to her. Then he saw her and regretted not saying hi. If you both are having sex then maybe he’s not lusting after her but with people you never know. He could still want her. He could still have genuine feelings for her. Or maybe he just miss her communicating with her.
I’m going to stop replying after this. There is no way to say what it is. The girl and him use to speak and they stopped speaking. I can’t guess when there’s barely any information to go on.

You said they use to speak and he stopped speaking to her. Then he saw her and regretted not saying hi. If you both are having sex then maybe he’s not lusting after her but with people you never know. He could still want her. He could still have genuine feelings for her. Or maybe he just miss her communicating with her.

Ok
Any more opinions?
im gonna randomly tag some active users im seeing . please do help me
@meee0416 @londonmyst @NonIndigenous @CoolCavy
@Wired_1800 @goodstudent88

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending