The Student Room Group

I need a study buddy

Hey

I need a study buddy to help me keep motivated. I am wayyyyyyy behind!

Scroll to see replies

where do i sign up
Reply 2
here

We just @ each other, i guess
coolio

so how far behind are you?
Reply 4
this year and last year notes lol, you?
oh god, good luck

notes from my online class from a few days ago
and some compolsury work from school
Reply 6
Original post by spacingoutagainx
oh god, good luck

notes from my online class from a few days ago
and some compolsury work from school

are you at uni?

how many hours are you studying?
Original post by wildstar9
are you at uni?

how many hours are you studying?

no i’m going into y12 in september, you?

i don’t really do it in hours, i check how many worksheets im behind and then try to catch up slowly to where i need to be. i do have two hours of online classes every morning though
Hi I can help, what subjects are you doing
Reply 9
oh cool.

I am going to start studying now.
oh cool.

I am going to start studying now.

i should probably start too
no i’m going into y12 in september, you?

i don’t really do it in hours, i check how many worksheets im behind and then try to catch up slowly to where i need to be. i do have two hours of online classes every morning though

I'm going into Y12 too! Luckily my teachers haven't set me any GCSE related work and I don't have online classes. I'm trying to do some A-Level prep but I've only read one text (a pretty short play) for English Lit and that's it cause I can't be bothered.
Reply 12
I am going to take a 10 mins break now.
Reply 13
Back to studying
Original post by ThePositivePanda
I'm going into Y12 too! Luckily my teachers haven't set me any GCSE related work and I don't have online classes. I'm trying to do some A-Level prep but I've only read one text (a pretty short play) for English Lit and that's it cause I can't be bothered.

my online classes are with this university for transition work in maths (we got the option to apply for it if we wanted - you still can but i think you need to live in the north west or smth). i haven’t got any gcse related work either but i do want to do some just incase i want to resit.

i’ve only managed to do maths prep so far but i want to do some for history eventually.
Back to studying

i ended up reading harry potter and not doing any work.... i’ve only got like 175 pages left now
Reply 16
my hand hurts going to take a 30 mins break now
Reply 17
i ended up reading harry potter and not doing any work.... i’ve only got like 175 pages left now

ooh thats still productive!!!!
room for one more?
Reply 19
theres no limit, guys!!!!

i might start studying for an hour or so before bed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending