The Student Room Group
First of all, follow the trends that is happening but put like a bit of spark in it to make it funny and interesting
Yeah look at what’s trending. You could recreate something similar. Use hashtags as well
yeah make sure on your posts you put #fyp and #foryoupage and do the trending dances or something like the wikihow trend
if you have bloopers for a dance/trend post those bc they often go viral, dont try and fake them though.
collaborate with people with a similar amount of views/followers as you and tag each other.
the tiktok algorithm is pretty good though, my friend was getting 400+ views within an hour of creating the account. you're more likely to get views on tiktok than somewhere like youtube. good luck :smile:
Original post by Zoey101.x
How do I get on the fyp a lot and get more followers?

Don’t waste your time on tiktok

make it funny, fun and exciting. something people can relate to. also use lots of hashtags. look at what hashtags are trending with tiktokers you follow and use them. i did this and got 1500 views on one tik tok i did, yet i had like 2 tik toks before that and 9 followers. also be consistent.
Original post by fairypixie
make it funny, fun and exciting. something people can relate to. also use lots of hashtags. look at what hashtags are trending with tiktokers you follow and use them. i did this and got 1500 views on one tik tok i did, yet i had like 2 tik toks before that and 9 followers. also be consistent.

yeah, dont post 3 times in a day and then not for another 2 weeks
Um would you say that if someone is more attractive they have a higher chance of getting popular on tiktok? Cuz if you look at all the famous tiktokers, most of them could be models tbh. And would you say I'm wasting my time if I'm not that attractive? I might get some hate for this, but like most tiktokers are white and hot, it's as if it's a prerequisite to being popular on there :facepalm:
Original post by Anonymous
Um would you say that if someone is more attractive they have a higher chance of getting popular on tiktok? Cuz if you look at all the famous tiktokers, most of them could be models tbh. And would you say I'm wasting my time if I'm not that attractive? I might get some hate for this, but like most tiktokers are white and hot, it's as if it's a prerequisite to being popular on there :facepalm:

If your content is something that people want to watch then it shouldn’t matter whether you’re “conventionally” attractive (basically skinny and white) or not. As long you don’t spend every minute trying to think of tiktoks, it won’t be a waste of time, just remember to have fun :smile:. What’s your TikTok?

do some random things, i accidentally got 500,000 views and 200k likes for doing nothing whoops
Original post by Anonymous
do some random things, i accidentally got 500,000 views and 200k likes for doing nothing whoops

So you post anon? Don’t believe you

Use hastags that famous tiktokers use.
Be more creative and natural. Show your true self and people will love you for it and the followers will start coming in.
Original post by davis7061
Use hastags that famous tiktokers use.

That's the thing tho. Once they're famous, they tend to stop using hashtags..

Follow the trend, use many hashtag as much as possible and comment on famous tiktokers
Reply 15

use hashtags they help alot, like fyp and foryou and trending hashtags. and try do what is a popular trend at the time
Reply 16

I think hashtags work and timings.

Try posting at 8 pm (UK time), that's the time most people tend to scroll through TikTok.

Or you can try posting at US times.
Also looking for this.
Whenever. I open TikTok. there are lots "s of guys who told the secret to enhance followers.

Latest

Trending

Trending