The Student Room Group

Charles first faculty

anyone going to charles first faculty this fall? september 2020.
if yes, did you start your visa process and decide where you're living?

Scroll to see replies

I might attend but it's between HK and first faculty for me. Where are you from btw?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I might attend but it's between HK and first faculty for me. Where are you from btw?

dubai, wby?
Reply 3
Im from dubai as well.. I got accepted in the first faculty of medicine in prague. I'll be doing dentistry! Does anyone know how the university is, the challenges, lifestyle and stuff??
Ye I'm from Dubai as well haha, planning to study medicine.
Have you gotten an official offer letter yet?
Reply 6
Have you gotten an official offer letter yet??

noo not yet still waiting. wby? did you give you're entrance exam
Reply 7

ohh thats great which school are you from?
Reply 8

not yet i think it usually takes 5 days
Reply 9
Original post by Naomi321
not yet i think it usually takes 5 days

oh okay, have you started collecting the visa documents and stuff?
Ah okay I was starting to stress out about the offer letter haha, so it should sent soon ig.

noo not yet still waiting. wby? did you give you're entrance exam

Yeah I already gave my entrance exam a few days ago (I don't remember when it was lol)

I've made this post public so you can see my profile :smile: send me a PM and we can share our contact
Original post by Omar55555
Ah okay I was starting to stress out about the offer letter haha, so it should sent soon ig.

Yeah I already gave my entrance exam a few days ago (I don't remember when it was lol)

I've made this post public so you can see my profile :smile: send me a PM and we can share our contact

I'm not sure how to send a PM but u can send me one. Where do you live? Are you planning on going to first fac?
Hey guys, I got into Charles univesrity first faculty via medical doorway. I'm still waiting on offical documetns, I believe they are sent by mail. Have you guys got yours?
Original post by ashaikhhhhhh
Hey guys, I got into Charles univesrity first faculty via medical doorway. I'm still waiting on offical documetns, I believe they are sent by mail. Have you guys got yours?

hey me too i got via gyanberry tho. no i havent recieved the official acceptance letter just the soft copy from gyanberry. It should come soon. Where do you live?
hey, i'll be joining chalres first faculty of medicine for studying medicine this September, which curriculum are u guys from?
Reply 15
Ye I'm from Dubai as well haha, planning to study medicine.

hI i WOULDlike to ask you about the entrance exam I am from dubai too and i am really worried could you help me? please send me a messsage that you saw this message ty
Original post by cation02
hey, i'll be joining chalres first faculty of medicine for studying medicine this September, which curriculum are u guys from?

Hi! I am applying to charles first faculty of medicine to start in 2021, and am taking my entrance exam this coming June! How are you finding the course?

I was wondering how it is taught, i.e. are you given a syllabus of the different learning objectives for each subject? What are the subjects you are currently taking? How are you finding the teachers and their teaching style? How is the campus and educational medical facilities? Is it easy to get around and make friends if you only speak English? Do you live on campus or off, and how do you find it?

Haha sorry for so many questions, I am really excited to join thus programme, see you next fall! - a very keen almost student at your school!!
Original post by Lismai
hI i WOULDlike to ask you about the entrance exam I am from dubai too and i am really worried could you help me? please send me a messsage that you saw this message ty

Hey Sure lemme know whats up
Gimme your email or insta id
Original post by savannaarin
Hi! I am applying to charles first faculty of medicine to start in 2021, and am taking my entrance exam this coming June! How are you finding the course?

I was wondering how it is taught, i.e. are you given a syllabus of the different learning objectives for each subject? What are the subjects you are currently taking? How are you finding the teachers and their teaching style? How is the campus and educational medical facilities? Is it easy to get around and make friends if you only speak English? Do you live on campus or off, and how do you find it?

Haha sorry for so many questions, I am really excited to join thus programme, see you next fall! - a very keen almost student at your school!!

Hey! I’m also applying for 2021, wanna chat about our journey in hopes of getting in? Would be nice to have a fellow friend on the way haha. I’m from the UK btw :smile:
Original post by Ilikechicken123
Hey! I’m also applying for 2021, wanna chat about our journey in hopes of getting in? Would be nice to have a fellow friend on the way haha. I’m from the UK btw :smile:

check your PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending