The Student Room Group

iDEA silver badge the digital adventurer

Can someone help me to answer this please. (this is the question) I know the second box is Osborne 1 but Idk the first box.

Laptops have been around in some form since [ ] when the first portable computer was released. It was called the [ Osborne 1].
Original post by grxce.brocili
Can someone help me to answer this please. (this is the question) I know the second box is Osborne 1 but Idk the first box.

Laptops have been around in some form since [ ] when the first portable computer was released. It was called the [ Osborne 1].

Answer is 1981
Yes!! The same thing happens to me (I know you wrote this a year ago but…) Do you know the answer?
it's 1981
One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe []. It is the de facto industry standard in raster graphics editing. This type of graphics editing results in fixed sized images, which lose quality if scaled up. To retain quality at all scales, we have to use [] graphics software such as Sketch or Illustrator.
Reply 7
does anyone know what it is called
Original post by grxce.brocili

Laptops have been around in some form since [ ] when the first portable computer was released. It was called the [ Osborne 1t

thanks for telling me osborne 1 lad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending