The Student Room Group

Dark Triad Traits

Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.

Men with these characteristics are very sexually attractive to women.

Ted Bundy was actually pretty average looking but he is obviously dangerous and violent. He would use these traits to dominate and outcompete other men - the process of intrasexual selection.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jeremy Meeks deserves a mention too.
Young Stalin, Ted Bundy, Jeremy Meeks, and Richard Ramirez come to mind.
Ted Bundy was a thieving, depraved psycho and a pathological liar.
Calculating, able to plan how to best lure victims into dropping their guard and keen to minimise the foreseeable risk by only ever targeting random strangers.
Hardly a wonderful example of narcissism.

Jeremy Meeks gives more the impression of an opportunist with striking looking eyes willing to alternate between thuggery, crime, sociopathic charm and sponging off a meal-ticket.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
Ted Bundy was a thieving, depraved psycho and a pathological liar.
Calculating, able to plan how to best lure victims into dropping their guard and keen to minimise the foreseeable risk by only ever targeting random strangers.
Hardly a wonderful example of narcissism.

Jeremy Meeks gives more the impression of an opportunist with striking looking eyes willing to alternate between thuggery, crime, sociopathic charm and sponging off a meal-ticket.

And women are very attracted to them both. Meeks isn't even that brilliant looking but i think that mugshot really caught him at a brilliant angle and i suppose a mixed guy with bright blue eyes is very unique.
Read so much about Ted Bunbun today, time to log out.
Please don't generalise us! Some of us want you know...mentally stable men lol
Original post by Anonymous

nah fam why you lying, mentally stable is boring
Reply 8

I meant for sex not necessarily a relationship.
Reply 9
Original post by Brutal Bee
Read so much about Ted Bunbun today, time to log out.

Brutal.
nah fam why you lying, mentally stable is boring

please dont assume that, and speak for yourself, but not all of us want to be in relationships with sociopaths or psychopaths.
Original post by ChrisW99
I meant for sex not necessarily a relationship.

Again, some of us want mentally stable men even for s*x
Reply 12
Again, some of us want mentally stable men even for s*x

Mentally stable men would have more issue dominating you and treating you like a piece of meat? 50 Shades of Grey was an international best seller for a reason.
my only requirement for a men to be irresistibly sexually attractive is having the voice of 90's Leonard Cohen, no luck so far - all men that come close are 40 years older than me :colonhash:
Original post by ChrisW99
Mentally stable men would have more issue dominating you and treating you like a piece of meat? 50 Shades of Grey was an international best seller for a reason.

so what you are saying is women want to be treated 'badly' in an s*xual relationship?
Oh my days, I knew before even clicking on the thread that is was going to be you.
so what you are saying is women want to be treated 'badly' in an s*xual relationship?

most women find it arousing when a man is dominant, make them feel weaker/smaller etc
Reply 17

No i didn't say that.
anyone here do psychology?
Reply 19
Original post by Cheval Noire
Oh my days, I knew before even clicking on the thread that is was going to be you.

I always attract incels to my threads so not surprised to see you here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending