The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by josie71202
hey it's me I used to be holly6901 but I thought I'd tell everyone my real name

Nice to 'meet' you Josie! :h:
Original post by Anonymous
It's anon 34 - I've decided to keep anon on for now (for obvious reasons), but will probably alter that at some point. Nonetheless, it's nice to meet you properly, Nathan!

Hi there, good to see you here :smile: How are you today?
Original post by Benjamin23
Hi, I was previously anonymous with some random number idk

Hiya! :h:
Original post by UnchartedDude18
Anyone feelin blue today? Anyone in need of little pick me up? Like lockdowns hard; so allow me to show you our beautiful horse. She is a breath of fresh Air. Meet our wonderful Friesian mare from Holland! FB_IMG_1589998121997-compressed.jpg.jpeg

Omg she's gorgeous, so you're into horse riding then?

Original post by Serenity-M
Also hi, love the athstetic and title and can't wait to see how the story continues 😊

Omg thank you :h:
She's beautiful isn't she? We have had her since her being a 4 year old, she's 15 now. I remember little 8 year old me being terrified of her ahahahahaha

Ooooo she's yours? That's so cool! Do you ride?
Ooooo she's yours? That's so cool! Do you ride?

Yeah I said that lmao. Yeah I do, although I must say I am embarrassment. Plus, being a smoker, I don't have the best stamina in the world haha
Original post by nathan1403

Hi there, good to see you here :smile: How are you today?

I'm good thanks - managed to get out on an 11 mile walk which was nice, but shattered now. How's your day been?
Hi Josie, that's a lovely name. And right I get ya. I feel like I could quickly make friends with all of you lot on here. You're all fantastic!

thank you
Anyone feelin blue today? Anyone in need of little pick me up? Like lockdowns hard; so allow me to show you our beautiful horse. She is a breath of fresh Air. Meet our wonderful Friesian mare from Holland! FB_IMG_1589998121997-compressed.jpg.jpeg

she's beautiful
(edited 3 years ago)
Omg thank you :h:

Thank you Nathan. Yeahh I like horse riding, although I'm not very good at it hahaha :biggrin:

And I hope you don't mind; I have sent you a PM, but that's only because I need to discuss something reg the book I want to write. Need to know your thoughts on the beginning of it? Ya dont have to reply if you don't feel comfortable, I'll understand 100%, just think it's more direct and easier that way.
(edited 3 years ago)
she's beautiful

Thanks so much, she's a stunner. Can be a right piece of work at times tho. she's like a stroppy teen when she doesn't get her own way 🤣
Yeah I said that lmao. Yeah I do, although I must say I am embarrassment. Plus, being a smoker, I don't have the best stamina in the world haha

Oops. I was skim reading and saw a horse 😂😂. Awww well it's still something fun to do. I miss horse riding. ,😭
Oops. I was skim reading and saw a horse 😂😂. Awww well it's still something fun to do. I miss horse riding. ,😭

hahaha it's fine dww, I do that a lot tbh. And yeah it really is fun! So you have been a horse rider too huh? :smile:
Thanks so much, she's a stunner. Can be a right piece of work at times tho. she's like a stroppy teen when she doesn't get her own way 🤣

😂😂😂

She’s absolutely stunning! I haven’t ridden since just before the start of lockdown and am missing it loads, hopefully my yard will open soon 🤞🏼
I used to be some random anon but never posted much, I’ll try and be a bit more active :lol: I think I’m the only person so far to get your dad on the quiz haha
I'm good thanks - managed to get out on an 11 mile walk which was nice, but shattered now. How's your day been?

Wow, that's quite the distance! Sounds lovely though :h: My day has been okay, I've done absolutely nothing oops
Thank you Nathan. Yeahh I like horse riding, although I'm not very good at it hahaha :biggrin:

And I hope you don't mind; I have sent you a PM, but that's only because I need to discuss something reg the book I want to write. Need to know your thoughts on the beginning of it? Ya dont have to reply if you don't feel comfortable, I'll understand 100%, just think it's more direct and easier that way.

As long as you enjoy it :biggrin:

I'll read and reply to your pm later tonight if that's alright :smile:
I used to be some random anon but never posted much, I’ll try and be a bit more active :lol: I think I’m the only person so far to get your dad on the quiz haha

Yesss welcome to this thread :biggrin: Tbh my dad is great to travel with so be proud of your result!
She’s absolutely stunning! I haven’t ridden since just before the start of lockdown and am missing it loads, hopefully my yard will open soon 🤞🏼

Awww bless you. Well I hope you get back on the saddle soon!
Yesss welcome to this thread :biggrin: Tbh my dad is great to travel with so be proud of your result!

Course Nathan, There's no rush at all bro, take your time. I am happy to be a member of this new thread. It's going to be one hell of a show! Literally one of the best things I've invested my time into, not even joking. You're all fantastic, my real life friends can suffocate me ngl hahaha 🤣🤣
Course Nathan, There's no rush at all bro, take your time. I am happy to be a member of this new thread. It's going to be one hell of a show! Literally one of the best things I've invested my time into, not even joking. You're all fantastic, my real life friends can suffocate me ngl hahaha 🤣🤣

I so agree everyone here is amazing

Thank you :smile: I'm so glad you like the new thread, it's literally the same as the old one but I'm happy to have a fresh start away from all the silly drama Alex and I have put ourselves through. Obviously we'll fight again at some point but hopefully it'll be more mature and no one ends up disappearing and getting drunk :tongue: anyway, I'm rambling, I'm glad you're here :smile:
I so agree everyone here is amazing

So true!!
Thank you :smile: I'm so glad you like the new thread, it's literally the same as the old one but I'm happy to have a fresh start away from all the silly drama Alex and I have put ourselves through. Obviously we'll fight again at some point but hopefully it'll be more mature and no one ends up disappearing and getting drunk :tongue: anyway, I'm rambling, I'm glad you're here :smile:

So true!!

Why are you anon?
Wow, that's quite the distance! Sounds lovely though :h: My day has been okay, I've done absolutely nothing oops

Lol, you know me and what I'm like - it's standard for me :tongue: A relaxing day sounds decent to be fair - so need one at the moment, but my mind won't switch off.

Latest